40. Way Too Good At Goodbyes

I freaking died last night due to BTS concert. Filter is a bomb! And Jungkook scandalous clothes.. I'm- 😳💯💥💣💨🔥🔥

Happy 70k y'all..🤭

Sorry for accidentally publishing this awhile ago.

-xxxx-

As soon as Jungkook arrived at the Columbarium, he went straight to that spot where he can track Jimin's phone. While he's walking the hallway, he began to realize that his tracker is guiding to that particular nisce. Jungkook stood infront of it. " Did he really visit his Appa or- " He pauses as he took the phone left inside. " He knew I was tracking him all along and that he left it here o purpose to mislead me.. " Jungkook rubs his chin, humming in awe. " Hm.. Why am I not surprised? " He smiles as he returned the phone to its original place where it was left. " So where were you Jimin? "

Jungkook took out his phone and dialed Tae's number. " Oh prosecutor Jeon? "

" Hyung, did he not tell you where he has gone to? "

" Who? Jiminie? Ah.. nope. He just told me that he is going somewhere else. "

Lie. Of course Tae knows the reason. He feels sorry to Jungkook but he trusts Jimin more in handling the situation. Maybe he is waiting for the perfect timing to tell the prosecutor everything.

Jungkook sighs, disappointed. " You shouldn't have let him go hyung. He wasn't feeling well last night. "

" Do you think I didn't try to stop him? I did, but I guess it's important to him. You can't stop him if he is determined to do something. "

Lie again.

Jungkook frowns. " How can you this calm hyung? He was basically crying last night and throwing out. He has a fever too. Though his temperature dropped this morning, yet he should stay in bed and rest. "

" Tell me what I don't know? " Tae scoffed. " Kid, I'm a nurse by profession. I know better than what you know or read on the internet. " He nagged.

" So how come he was out trolling around the city? What if his fever comes back and again experience a tremendous seizure? "

Tae rolls his eyes. " I know I exaggerate things, that's what everyone says, but you sound much worse than me. It's too soon.. you can't yet tell if he's pregnant. Got it? Besides, he ain't showing any symtoms. " Jungkook mentioned about the possibility of pregnancy to Taehyung while he was relaying the scene last night. Tae did his best to bear the agony of listening when in truth he disagrees.

" I am confident hyung. "

Tae coughs. " Why did you even think of getting him pregnant? Does he know? "

" ... "

" Oh god, he didn't?! "

Jungkook's lips slightly form into a pout, wincing. " It's my hormones fault. " And sperm.

" Ugh. I can only imagine how you abused my bestfriend! " Tae huffed, seemingly scolding the prosecutor.

" Abused? That's not right. He enjoyed it. And I loved it. "

" Poor Jibooty. Juancock is so mean. " Tae mutters.

Jungkook frowns. " What? What Jibooty and Juancock? Wait!- are you referring to our thing hyung? " His eyes widened after realizing what Tae meant.