1. You're my Dada

THIS IS FANFICTION SO A MAN GIVING BIRTH OF A CHILD IS BUT POSSIBLE AND NORMAL. LMAO. THIS STORY IS DEDICATED TO AdetteDoctor , a great friend of mine and my number one reader. Hahaha. She made the cover photo and that one of Stepbrothers. That even when I don't make sense with my works, she still read them. Lol.❤

-ahsirk

Now let's ride all to the roller coaster.. be vigilant.. I am not just spewing words like that, I am leaving hints. Goodluck.

***

Park Jimin was forced to go to Seoul as advised by the doctor in their town. The said doctor can't properly diagnose his father's condition for lack of healthcare facilities and shortages of physicians and even nurses. They live in a Rural area. And that he suspects that his father is suffering from Dementia as he is manifesting most of the symptoms. Like he has difficulty recalling events that happened recently, although can easily recall things that happened in the past. Struggling to recall things which he heard, seen or read recently, regularly loses the thread of what he is saying, losing track of the day or date, or becoming confused about where he is. Often have changes in his mood. He may become frustrated or irritable, apathetic or withdrawn, anxious, easily upset or unusually sad. He sees things that are not really there or strongly believe things that are not true. He asks same questions over and over.

He told Jimin that what his father needed is a diagnosis by a specialist doctor for proper treatment. That dementia is progressive, which means that the symptoms gradually get worse over time. The purpose of the procedure is not necessarily to cure but to help the patient lives well with the condition. That if it's ignored, the patient may experience pain in which in later stages, he may find it difficult to identify and express it.

Despite lack of medical knowledge and that Jimin didn't finish his law schooling (due to poverty), he is witty enough to understand the situation and decide what's good for them both. Fvck the money and the rest, he loves his father. That is all that matters and will always be his priority.

So today here he is, inside the hospital, patiently waiting his turn to ask. He got ignored with his attempts yet he is fine with that. He completely understands that there are many of them that needed medical attention, not only his father. Keeping that mindset, he is willing to wait for as long as he won't leave the place empty handed.

While waiting for his turn, he decided to roam around the building. It doesn't hurt if he will let others to go first.

Jimin was busy looking at the walls of distinction when someone caught his attention. Well technically, not his name but something that forced him to turn his head and body towards the person. " DADA! " Shouted by the little girl who is now running happily to his direction. Jimin watches her, not moving a bit. He doubts if the child really meant to call him or could be someone else. But then the girl throws her body against Jimin who automatically caught her. " Found you. " The little girl giggles wrapping her little arms around Jimin's waist. The latter gasps out of shock and confusion as he looks down to the now little girl hugging him tightly.

He tries to stop the little girl. " Hey kid, I think you mistook me to someone else. " He says calmly, careful so as not to scare her.

She refused to let go and even hugs Jimin tighter. " No you're my dada! " She cries out, mentally hoping that Jimin will carry him on her feet. She craves for his affection.

Jimin sighed as he allows the little girl to hug him, while he speaks to her dearly. " I'm not your dada. " The little girl looks up shocking Jimin as he met those eyes. It was like he is staring at his very own eyes on the mirror. " Don't you love me? But I'm a good girl. I always listen to Appa. He promised me that if I behave, I will receive the best gift today. It's you Dada. You're the gift I wanted to have. " Cried the little girl. She is sobbing softly, biting back the sound. Too scared to upset Jimin.