2. Just Comrades

Jimin confidently left Sarang to the man. He has been told that the little girl is the daughter of one Jeon Jungkook. That he is the famous prosecutor in the city. So before Jungkook even came into the frame, Jimin already knew who he was. He just made sure that he is really Jeon Jungkook. The way Jungkook displayed his cockiness, bragging about how he can prosecute him if he wanted to. Yap, he is the prosecutor he and Sarang are waiting, Jimin thought.

Besides that, Jimin really intended to stay longer with the man. He wanted to pry information from the man and if he is lucky enough to get the answer he wanted to hear. And to do that, he must use a lame trick. It's not advisable to engage someone into an argument he's good at. Jimin just assumed that Jungkook is witty and clever so he can't mind trick the man. A prosecutor, hah he's good at arguing. So what Jimin did was to press the man's anger point. He started by mentioning about him being the father and the lying part. It was easy, Jimin didn't even exert effort and think harder to make the prosecutor cooperate. Not only that, Jimin even made him deliver his speech on the spot. Jimin internally laughs as he remembers how the prosecutor scolded him. Tsk. So dramatic.

It did help him that Jungkook is angry believing that Jimin was the man he fvcked and eventually got pregnant. Jimin didn't even want to dig deeper and imagine how the hell those two did that especially how they made Sarang. He shivers at the thought that he gave up so fast.

He pitied the prosecutor, the latter might have been heartbroken. And at thesame time judging his taste. How can he fall for someone like Park Jihyun? Did he not get the memo specifying what type of person Jihyun was? Sighing as he realized that this was what love can do to people.TSK. And now Sarang is suffering too.

Oh Park Jihyun, just you wait. I will let you realize the consequences of what you did the hardest possible way!

He stop thinking of anything else when he reached the information desk. Jimin was glad that there was none left. It's just between him and the front desk staff now.

He clears his throat as he makes his presence known to the staff who at the moment is busy with her phone. She didn't even notice that he's standing in front of the table. " Excuse me? Who should I speak to regarding a case of dementia? " Jimin tries to be polite even if he wasn't used to talking softly. Yet the staff just gave him a quick glance, then resumes typing on her phone. " Miss? " Jimin taps the table lightly, he is still calm he supposed.

" What? " The staff huffed after Jimin taps the table the second time. " What do you want?! " She glares as Jimin showed nothing but a blank expression. Perhaps, she expects a little begging.

" To whom should I refer a person suffering from Dementia? " Jimin wìthout complaints repeated his question.

The staff didn't hesitate showing her irritation towards the man. Jimin gets it. She was probably taking a break from entertaining questions before Jimin took his turn to inquire spoiling her precious time. " Where's the patient?! Are you the patient with dementia?! " She shouted while glaring at Jimin.

ONE.

" He's at hom-- " She didn't even let Jimin to finish his sentence, rudely cutting him off. " Then why are you here?! What is there to diagnose if the patient is not with you?! Common sense, please! " Exclaimed the staff not minding that people are watching. Or consider the feeling of the person she embarasses.

TWO.

" I need to at least hear an opinion about the condition before I bring my father. For his comfort, he's too old to travel from place to place. " Jimin explains while secretly counting the times that this staff is mistreating him. " And so?! That's not my concern anymore. We have steps and procedures to follow. If you're not amenable with that, the door is open for you. Leave. " Spat by the staff. And that makes it THREE, Jimin huffs in his head. He fvcking lost it.