59. It's a Yes

🚫Warning: Cringy scenes ahead. You've been warned. I'm not taking responsibility if you cringe later on. *wink* Hahaha.🚫

Jimih hurriedly enters the door while dialing his phone to call Namjoon again but as soon as his feet stepped inside, a background music started playing. At first, he didn't pay so much attention to his surroundings. He didn't find any strange until the guard greeted him all smiles and the lights inside began to flicker.

As the song keeps playing in the background, people are starting to approach Jimin, one by one

As the song keeps playing in the background, people are starting to approach Jimin, one by one. They are holding each a single stem of rose that they are randomly giving it to Jimin. Though Shocked and Confused, Jimin took them all while still walking past them. His head is still filled with the thought of going to the information desk. He is still worried of Jungkook.

" Excuse me- "

" Hello Mr. Park. We meet again. " Jimin frowns. " Still looking for Dr. Kim? I remember the first time you came to me, you called me out a bitch- " She pauses with giggles. "- and you were searching a doctor that handles patient with dementia. However, I treated you so bad. " She is blushing, obviously ashame of her past attitude toward Jimin.

*/ thesame annoying staff in chapter 2😁/*

Jimin isn't interested listening to her though, with a straight face- " Do check if there's one Jeon Jungkook confined today? I need to know his room. " He asked anxiously.

Instead of answering, she throws a glance behind Jimin. Jimin is about to turn his head over to check it when someone shouted. " Dada! "

Jimin's body automatically twirls around, now facing Sarang, who was already running happily to his direction. This scene feels like a déjà vu. Especially when Sarang throws her body against Jimin who automatically caught her. He did it carefully as his stomach is really that big. " Found you. " She giggles. Instead of wrapping her little arms around Jimin's waist just like the what she did the first time they met in thesame place, she just held Jimin through his baby bump.

*/the scene was taken in chapter 1 if you still remember the first meeting they had. /*

" Sarang? " Jimin gasped. " Why are you here? Who's with you- hey princess wait. " Jimin is trying to get Sarang off of him as he was getting squeeze by her hug.

This moment feels like a dé javu.

Sarang looks up, grinning up at Jimin. Jimin was mesmerized at how Sarang's eyes sparkle with joy. Without thinking much, he suddenly crouches down in order to face Sarang properly. Her smile is so infectious that Jimin starts smiling too. Sarang leans forward and kisses Jimin's head.

 Sarang leans forward and kisses Jimin's head