21. Living With The Jeons

***

" Sarang, go to your room now. " Jungkook told her daughter. It's already late, she had a class tomorrow but she seems to be enjoying her time with Jimin. And it doesn't look like she is going to let go of Jimin anytime soon. " It's late. " So Jungkook had to do something about it.

" Appa, one more hour pleeaasse~. " Sarang begs. " I promise, I am going to sleep soon after. "

" It's 930 already. " Jungkook refused to give in. " You catch up with each other tomorrow and the next days after. Beside, your Dada is tired from working. Don't you want him to rest? "

" But Appa- " Sarang was deeply saddened by this information. She just wants to be with Jimin. She's been praying for this and now that it's finally answered, she wants to savour the moment without a miss.

" No more buts baby. " Jungkook kisses her on her cheek. He doesn't sound angry yet his words hold dominance that Sarang can't ignore. " Go to sleep. "

Jimin stood up earning a confused look from Jungkook. " I am going to bring her to her room. " He said.

" You are not going to sleep in her room. " Jungkook blurted out. When he noticed that both Jimin and Sarang's eyes widened in shock, he tries to elaborate. " I mean, her room is too small to accommodate you both. " While lowering his voice, horrified to say the least. He was triggered. He didn't intend to react that  way. It's so out of context.

" Appa, don't worry. You are going to share your room with Dada. " Sarang explains in an innocent way.

" A-h. Yes, of course. " Jungkook's mouth dried, swallowin the lump stuck in his throat. He glanced at Jimin, and was surprised to see that Jimin was staring too. " What? " Jungkook mouthed.

Jimin shakes his head, pursing his lips to press them together. The sight gave Jungkook a feeling of mockery. Like he just acted foolishly and Jimin is embarassed for him. His cheeks burned. " Don't get excited so much. Nothing is going to happen. " Jimin scoffed, quietly cackling.

" I am not thinking of anything! " Jungkook defended himself.

Jimin shrugged. " If you say so. " He let his lips curved into a playful grin. " Go ahead of me, I will bring Sarang first to her room and will follow you after. "

" Just go. " Jungkook was annoyed, yet he volunteered to carry Jimin's bag.

Sarang and Jimin reached the room. He lets her took a shower and helped Sarang in wearing her sleeping attire- a very cute pink pair of sleeveless shirt and short.

" Dada, do you really like putting powder? " Sarang noticed how Jimin loves to apply powder on Sarang and not only that, he also put on the pillows.

*/I love putting powder on my pillows, I don't know why but I love the smell of it aside from applying too much on my body. Lol/*

" Yeah. "

" Appa doesn't like applying much. " Sarang reveals. " He told me that powder may cause allergy triggering asthma. "

" Why do you have one? " Jimin suddenly becomes worried.

" I have none Dada. "

Jimin heaves a sigh of relief. " The smell of powder calms me especially the lavender one. I needed them whenever I couldn't sleep. " Jimin shared while smiling as he laid Sarang on her bed and fixing the blanket. He applied oil on her foot as well and let Sarang wore a pair of cute sock.