61. Five years after

Enjoy the treat💞
...
.
.
×-----×

" Babybabe, hey. " Jungkook greeted sounding low-pitched and slightly hoarse. He just got home and he is now walking towards Jimin.

Before Jungkook could even reach Jimin with the strong urge to hug him, the latter suddenly turns his whole body to meet Jungkook and reaches for his face. Jungkook freezes and tries to savor the moment, the longiness for the touch and being touched after spending long days at work and those sleepless and cold nights spent just to meet the deadlines.

 Jungkook freezes and tries to savor the moment, the longiness for the touch and being touched after spending long days at work and those sleepless and cold nights spent just to meet the deadlines

Jimin smiled at Jungkook, greeting him back. " Hi love. Welcome back. " almost whispering.

Jimin just finished checking upon the kids if they are sleeping or not Fortunately, they were. The checking everynight is somehow necessary especially upon their naughty little Jiminie who has the habit of fake sleeping. He is currently 5 years old and a stubborn at that.

Jungkook smiled back, he can't hide his happiness seeing Jimin again, this close-- listening to his voice in person and the way he calls him love. He is now at ease.

" Yeah', I'm finally home. "

For a few minutes they held on to each other, kissing as they haven't seen each other in a week.

After the kiss, Jungkook stares at Jimin's bare face. This moment. He loves that look, where Jimin's lips are plump from kissing with his cheeks flushed.

He pulled Jimin closer pressing his body against his own. " W-hat? " Jimin stuttered. He's so caught up with the kiss that he didn't realized what was now happening to them.

" Babybabe-- " Jungkook murmurs, his voice is so low that Jimin had to keep his mouth shut in order to hear the rest of what the taller is going to say. " I've missed you my Jagiya. " Jungkook added. It sounds so sweet.

In response to it, Jimin wrapped his arms around Jungkook, hugging him tightly. " It's been awhile, hasn't it? " He whispers next to Jungkook's ear, with a smile flashed on his lips. " I've missed you too my yeobo. " He confessed.

Satisfied to it--Jungkook lowers his head putting his forehead on Jimin's shoulder, listening quietly to the steady stump of the shorter's heart. Jimin merely stood there accepting them all. Attention is something Jimin doesn't want to starve Jungkook. Apparently he has changed, like a lot and for the better.

Jungkook's head moves. Jimin can feel his breath against his neck, then against his skin just above the collar, almost a sigh-- " Babybabe.. "

" Hm? " Jimin hums.

Jungkook leaves soft kisses, giving gentle as his lips slowly moves up to the nape of Jimin's exposed milky neck.

He showered Jimin gentle kisses to tiny nibbles and a little bit of tongue- making sure that he sent the signal properly. He wishes to get a positive reaction, he lightly blows on the spots where his tongue has been. Slow and steady is the name of the game.