31. After a Storm comes a Calm

Reminder: Do not skip any chapter except those chapters with mature content (they are just to spice up things. Lol). You're going to confuse yourself if you did. 😎

-ahsirk

×××

" Hi. W-e are just here to ask if Jimin is doing okay. Tae couldn't be at ease without knowing his condition. " Jin was explaining why they came so sudden to Jungkook who just opened the door of his house. Jin seems very nervous, slightly agitated at how Jungkook's blank face is on display with his hair a little messy. " Jimin's phone couldn't be reached so- "

" He is sleeping upstairs. "Jungkook interrupts him. " He didn't eat yet but I will make sure to feed him later. Tell Tae-hyung to not worry and take a rest. He looks tired himself. "

Jin nods, smiling faintly. When no one spoke after a long pause with just awkward feeling around them two, Jin takes the initiative. " Ahm.. We are going now. " He pointed the dark car parked just infront of the house. Tae and Namjoon are inside the car. When Jin didn't get a response, he turns his back at Jungkook to get going, perhaps a little slower than normal because maybe he was expecting for some miracle from above.

" Hyung.. "

" Yes? " Jin's automatically turned his head back at Jungkook, his face lightens more than it should. He seems very spirited and hopeful, like he is waiting for this moment. He does.

" Thank you for not leaving Jimin's side when I couldn't. I was an idiot, only thought of what I was feeling at that time. I despised you both for not celebrating my birthday with me. I am such a childish. "

Jin approached his brother, touching his hands that even Jungkook flinched in shock but relaxes soon after. " Don't say that Jungkookie. You didn't know. And I'm sorry if this happened on your day. "

" Not like you didn't know hyung that mom died on my 10th birthday too. Every fvcking time I decided to celebrate when my birthday rolls around, something worst is coming at me. " Jungkook smiled, a hinge of bitterness is visible on his lips.

" Oh. Jungkookie don't think that your birthday is jinxed. You coming to this world is already a blessing.. " Jin patted his brother to lessen the tension. " Maybe next time you lessen your expectations. " Jin jokes.

" Pch! I didn't set any expections! "

" Oh really? Next time spend it like it's one ordinary day and there's nothing special about it. Besides, you are too old for holding a big party. " Jin laughs.

" It's Dad's idea, not mine. " Jungkook defended. " I told him that I want to celebrate, but he made the celebration huge. He even invited people that I don't know. He made it appear like it's his. Eventually, he ended up cleaning the mess because I was so wasted in the corner that Hobi and Suga hyung had to carry me in my room. " Jungkook was cackling while sharing to Jin how his birthday celebration turned out to be a horrible mess. Jin was smiling while listening to his brother's story. He feels contented just hearing Jungkook and seeing him laughs.

" So did Dad confront you already? You know his ear piercing lectures? The typical Jeon Sang Woo. " Jin grins.