22. The plan

xxxx

" Baby babe. " A whisper accompanied by trailing soft kisses on Jimin's shoulder pulled Jimin into a wake mood.

" Ah! You scared me, you freak! " He exclaimed interrupting Jungkook kisses.

" What? I'm no freak. " He defended, obviously pouting at the reference made to him.

Jimin blinks, as he slowly familiarized  himself to the surroundings. He realized  Jungkook's arm slid against his body, carefully holding his weight on it. So now, the guilt within him is slowly eating him up. I had to say sorry, he told himself. He twirls around but then the proximity between them is unexpectedly close to his liking, instead of speaking, his lips touches with Jungkook's very own lips.

*tsup*

Jimin felt that Jungkook smirked against the kiss, forcing him to detach their lips, and moved away in embarassment. " Ah-huh! Pretending to not like my kisses? You just want to dive in on my lips with your own initiative. " Jungkook teases while crawling forward to cage Jimin, positioning himself on top of Jimin. " I like that aggresiveness. " He hums hoarsely, while looking down on Jimin with his predatory eyes.

Jimin blushes. " Tsk. " A low whimper escaped his lips. He swipes his tongue over his lower lip after. His body stiffened as Jungkook's eyes follows the movement. " Move. " He motioned the taller to get off of him. Jimin even attempts to push him away but Jungkook only caught his hands, pinning them next to the smaller's head.

Jimin wriggles, aiming to get freed from the hold. " Stop moving or I will kiss you. " Jungkook warned but Jimin didn't stop.  What happened next couldn't be avoided given their position together. Jungkook's crotch was being grinded through Jimin's hips. " J-imin. " He groaned, tightening the grip.

Jimin stopped when he felt something down below, eyes slowly widening as both of them checked on it at thesame time. Something poked me, Jimin confusedly look down but Jungkook blocked him as he pressed his body more, leaving no space in between them. " Don't look. " He ordered, panting heavily, sweat is starting to form on his forehead.

" Jungkook, are you okay? " Jimin asked earning a sudden glare from Jungkook. The prosecutor thought that Jimin is mocking him but then he was met with an innocent gaze, nothing but pure curiosity. Jungkook's glare is washed over completely. How can he scowl if Jimin was looking up at him like this?! A quiet growl escapes his mouth instead while calming  his feverish feeling and most importantly his growing bulge. He can do this. Jimin's hand reaches for his cheek and caressed it lightly. The soft touch surprisingly comforts Jungkook, not wanting to do anything else but to stare at the one beneath him. Jimin giggles when Jungkook bumped his nose with the shorter. This warms Jungkook's heart, making him lift his body a little to kiss Jimin's forehead.

" I LOVE YOU. " Jungkook whispers against his forehead. Jimin's smile falters as the thumping of his heart silenced him.

" J-ungkook.. "

" If you can't say it back, don't force yourself. I just want to make sure you heard that right. " Jungkook kisses his forehead longer this time. They remained quiet for a moment before Jungkook decided to break the silence. " Can you hear it? " Jimin frowns upon the question. " Only you can hear the beatings of my heart this loud. You caused it. " Jungkook added in a very low tone.

" Cheesy. " He snorted yet he leans closer to press his ears on Jungkook's chest in order to listen carefully, smiling contentedly to the sound.

It's Saturday, so all of them decided to stay at home with Sarang. They are baking cookies.

Sarang is enjoying, always giggling while placing chocolate chips on top of the cookies. Jungkook is teaching her, not leaving her side to instruct her on what to do next and how to do it without him making it himself. He let Sarang do the work.