60. Tie the Knot (the end)

Finally, we reach the end of this journey! I've tried my all not to rush the ending. I guess, I've solve everything for you. And as I promise, this is the ending you deserve. Please enjoy and not sulk anymore. This is going to end one way or another❤

This is dedicated to my friend AdetteDoctor . Her mother just died who has been battling from cancer for the past 2 years. A very strong woman. Please leave a short prayer for her( Bernardina Arellano) soul to rest in peace. Thank you.

×××

" Hihihi. " Jimin automatically opened his eyes after hearing random giggles. It was Tae. " Yah! Close your eyes. I am not done with your make up yet! " Tae scolded.

" tsk. "

" What? "

" I know I look stupid right now- " Jimin pursed his lips, wanting to hide from the embarassment of Tae staring at his bare face. He is very nervous. He isn't used to this. " -But you look more stupid grinning like that. "

Tae slaps his arm startling Jimin a little. " Silly! " He scoffed- " I'm just happy for you. " And shrugs with a smile. " Isn't it weird? I was supposed to be crying right now- "

" Why would you even cry? " Jimin interrupted.

" Well, why not? " Tae spat back. He is triggered. " Anything about you makes me an old sentimental fool. And I am not embarassed of it. "

Jimin sighs, as he fixed his posture to sit properly. " You're totally dramatic and sentimental even if I am out of the picture so don't blame me. " He is starting to calm down, thanks to Taehyung.

" Yah! " Tae yelled with a roll eye. Though he agrees. Dramatic and sentimental- these words really describes Kim Taehyung and when they come from Jimin's lips, they hit harder. " Good thing, today is your big moment. I should not argue with you. "

" Oh. "

Tae rolled his eyes. Smiling, Jimin attempts to close his eyes again to let Tae finish his job but then Tae opens his mouth again. He is really in good mood to talk, though between them, he always initiate the talking. " I still can't believe that this day comes. "

Jimin frowns, slightly intrigued. " What do you mean? "

" You finding the love of your life and getting married with him today. " Tae replied while smiling softly. " Because of that, I'm the happiest. It always bothers me, how are you in the future like for example I am going to marry too. It's not like I am going to leave your side but having someone that holds your heart gives a much greater feeling than what I could give you. "

" Pfft. "

" What are you laughing at? " Tae nagged.

" That's very cute of you Kim Taehyung. "

Tae was stunned, slightly blushing in awe. " What's gotten into you? Praising me all of a sudden. You're giving me chills. You are just going to get married not die! " He shakes Jimin.

Jimin literally bursted out laughing.

" It's not funny. " Tae pouted.

Jimin raises his hand, reaching Tae's head, then caresses his hair. " Just Thank you for everything. Bestfriends for life. " Jimin was smiling.