20. Home

-xxxx-

" Dada! " Jimin was shocked to find Sarang hugging him from behind. He didn't expect to see Sarang when he just dropped her to her School an hour ago and how did Sarang manage to come on her own to his working place.

Jimin turned his whole body to face Sarang. " Why are you here, princess? " He gasped while holding Sarang's shoulders. " Were you not supposed to be inside your classroom listening to the discussion by now? "

Sarang was looking up at Jimin with a sweet smile, flashing her rosy cheeks. " Didn't Appa tell you yet Dada? "

Jimin frowns. " Told me of what? "

" That we don't have classes today Dada. Our School's principal just announced it this morning. "

" Tsk. They should have announced it earlier so students didn't have to be sent in School causing hassle now. " Jimin ranted under his breath, not wanting Sarang to hear it. " Did Jungk- I mean your Appa bring you here? " He questions while digging into his pocket for his phone to call Jungkook since he doesn't see him nearby. He still have no idea why he brought Sarang here instead of bringing her straightly to their house.

" No Dada. " Jimin stopped dialing as he eyed Sarang incredulously. " Appa sent a friend to get to you because he can't pick me up and so you are going to bring me home instead Dada. "

A friend? Won't it be more sensible and believable if Jungkook just called me and asked me to pick up Sarang? Jimin mentally wonders.

" So did this friend of your Appa bring you here? " Jimin was confirming his slight suspicion about what the little girl revealed.

" Yes Dada, but he asked me about your address because he can't contact Appa to ask from him. " Jimin tilts his head to the side. He really wasn't feeling right about what he was hearing from Sarang.

So he doesn't know? This is not something the prosecutor will do carelessly. This involves Sarang, Jimin doesn't think that Jungkook is going to ask some random dude who doesn't even know anything about the person(Jimin) who he will entrust Sarang. Or if he did know that dude, at least he gave all the necessary information to the latter and will never put his phone in a state where it couldn't reach by anyone until he is sure of Sarang's condition.

" Sarang, who brought you here? Did he tell you his name? "

Sarang nods her head. " Yes Dada, it's uncle Leo. " She replied, oblivious to the questioning.

" Leo? " As Jimin finishes asking the name, someone stepped in to greet him.

" Hello. "

Jimin immediately looked up to check the person and there he met Mingyu deep gaze fixated at him

Jimin immediately looked up to check the person and there he met Mingyu deep gaze fixated at him. He gasped, unconsciously dragging Sarang to put her behind him and definitely not visible to  Mingyu.