56. The Heir

Are you all still hyping?

xxxx

" Chairman Kim, what a surprise to see you here. " Mr. Go timidly stated. The arrogance before in his tone was barely there. " I didn't know you had a son other than Minho-ssi. " He eyed Jimin's side which the latter ignored. Jimin gave his full attention to Jungkook.

Chairman Kim noticed the way Mr. Go throws a look at Jimin- he was judging him and he didn't even bother to hide it.

This only infuriates her even more.

" Park Jimin is my one and only heir. " Jimin's mother revealed, catching both Jimin and Jungkook's attention. Jimin tilts his head in disbelief and confusion, his eyes are wondering across his mom's face as the latter was smiling genuinely at him. Jimin was looking for answers, he couldn't take the hint if his mom is joking or actually being serious right now. Either way, he's not impressed.

" But Minho- don't get me wrong Chairman Kim. " Mr. GO cleared his throat, hesitant to offend the Chairman. " Minho is your oldest son.  And he is your only son with the late Mr. Lee. He is obviously the one rightfully to take over your position. " He points out, trying to sound reasonable.

Jimin's mom rolls his eyes, literally showed that what she heard is very unpleasant. " Are you questioning my judgment? "

Mr. Go gawked, bowing his head in fear of facing the sudden outburst. " No. No not at all. I won't dare to mock the judgment of the Chair. I apologize. "

" Then what only? " She demanded.

He is looking confused and sounding skeptical. " Pardon? "

Jimin's mom sighs but didn't waver. " To tell you frankly, both of my sons are rightful heirs to the position and my shares. And it is not for anyone's business especially you to question that. I don't need to prove anything. "

" That's not what I meant Chairman Kim. " Mr. Go begged and tried to defend his side. " It's just that, you haven't introduced your other son to the public so up to now, I think Minho-ssi was your only legitimate son with your late husband. "

" So what are you trying to imply? " She seeked with a raise of eyebrow. When Mr. Go was caught off guard, probably refusing to say it loud, she said it herself. " That my other son is illegitimate and he doesn't have a place to the company? Is that it? " She huffed then laughs after, she was about to have outburst. She can't ignore the fact that this man is insulting Jimin. " Bold of you to assume that you are right and that I will let you live after belittling Jimin. How dare you! " Mr. Go gasped in horror. " My company. My money. And mine to decide. You don't have a say in this. "

Mr. Go tries to dispute, desperate to get cleaned but Jimin's mom didn't give him the chance to speak. " Minho renounced his whole share to his little brother- " Jimin frowns as his mom pointed a finger at him. " Leaving him as the one who was now holding the biggest share qualified to replace my place. Park Jimin is not just going to be the CEO, but when the time  comes that I had to step down, he will  permanently replace me as the overall Chairman. You are messing with the wrong person Mr. Go. "

" By the way, here's the original copy of the contract you signed with me. " Jimin's mom tore the document and slapped them on Mr. Go's face. " You are officially out and screwed. I bought your little company and merged it with mine which left you with nothing but these amount of money- " She threw a bag full of money too. " I hope that is enough to sustain you while you stay on the side to reflect on what you did wrong. "