42: Clueless

A/N: I'll be updating again at tomorrow night! Hoping you'll enjoy this chapter and leave your thoughts at the comment section since I like reading your comments a lot.

By the way, I already came up with the ending of the book! Actually I have a lot of ideas how I'll end the book but we could only have one so I hope you'll like it, and yes the book is nearing its ending but there will still a few more chapters before it'll ends.

You hummed as you snuggle your face in the softness of your pillow, feeling someone run their fingers through your hair makes a content sigh left your lips.

You heard a soft chuckle as you scoot closer towards the radiating warmth, completely unaware of the man beside you and your new surroundings.

"I see you're awake now." A smooth voice murmur, warm palm caressing the side of your face making you scrunch up as it disturb your serene sleep.

Groaning, your eyelashes slowly flutter open expecting it to be Suga and the moment your sight adjusted to the light that fills your eyes, you froze, your eyes widening at the sight that welcomes you.

It was not Suga at all.

Jimin was so close to you, almost sharing the same pillow your head was laying on, you were frozen for seconds when you meet the gaze of Jimin's brown eyes staring intently at you.

You were beginning to panic, chest heaving up and down as your head began to feel light headed again.

"Good-morning princess." Jimin greet almost cooing, a smirk plaster on his face as he gently brush the baby hair out of your eyes, he's been watching you in your sleep for some hours now.

You shook your head hardly grasping what was happening, breathing increasing in dread as you instinctively entangled yourself from him and crawl away from his touch, terrified

"Where am I?!" You asked rather shrilly, tears gathering in the corner of your eyes as your frantic eyes look around the surroundings that's foreign to your eyes.

The room was spacious, no other furnitures but a huge bed that's settled on the top center, the walls have no window but a door.

"aren't you happy? You're away from Suga now he won't hurt you anymore."

Eventually, the event last night resurface back in your memory and your strength slowly began to diminish.

Jungkook.

And now it was Jimin.