34: Tada

A/N: I'm so sorry for not being active everyone! I'm just too busy with my Online classes this past few weeks but here you go readers! I hope you'll enjoy reading it! I'm sorry if it take me too long to be back.

Some of you might be confuse of what's happening in this chapter since this chapter is kinda confusing so if you have questions just leave a comment and I will answer it right away💜 love lots!

"What are you doing in there y/n?" Suga ask, his voice was calm but you know the danger that was held in them.

You were both standing in the hallway, a few feet away from the door you were in just a while ago.

"I-I..."

You don't know what to say, you were still overwhelm of what has just happened that you couldn't speak straight.

Suga raise a brow, his rosy lips set in a straight line as he nibble on his inner cheek in patience.

"I w-was just about to get in and see..." You said in a shaky voice, swallowing hard as your throat dries in unease. "... what's in there." Your voice drop it's volume, murmuring unsure if you said it right, hoping that will get you out of trouble if he doesn't know what happened.

Suga's eyes softens as he chuckles, you watch tentatively as he step closer to you, smiling his gummy smile.

"My baby is such a curious cat isn't she?" He cooed, all hint of anger disappearing.

You drop your gaze on the floor when Yoongi bring his hand to your face and stroke you cheeks lovingly that sent shivers down your spine every-time.

"You seen nothing in there right?" He ask softly, as he look for your eyes that's train on the ground.

You quickly shook your head in response making Yoongi's smile widen.

All of the sudden, Suga's movement halt, his thumb stop tracing circles on your cheeks and the pretty smile on his face falters, remembering bumping into a certain someone on his way upstairs just a few minutes ago before he find you alone lost in your thoughts.