9: Coffee Shop

Third Person's Pov

The recent days has passed by a blur and Y/N was nothing but wary for the past seven days even she was no longer having those random phone calls and messages.

She was always watchful and cautious about everything around her ever since that night she see herself in the white night gown as if someone has capture it out of her window.

She never left any of her windows open ever since what happened that night, engulfing her house with no source of sunshine, scared that someone will take a picture of her again like the other night.

She knew she was being watched and followed, but everytime she'll look back there's no one but a shadow of herself that began to bother her as she constantly feel a pair of eyes watching her.

"What's in your mind Y/N?" her co-worker, Jessie ask wonderly noticing the bothered expression written on Y/N's face as they were standing behind the counter waiting for a costumer later that night working their shift.

For the past recent days, Jessie would always caught the younger girl's mind dozing off somewhere as she stare blankly to a distance, Y/N would always get jumpy and startled when someone would approach her back un-announced and it was worrying her seeing the scared look on the younger girl's face everytime and not the usual bright playful herself, she get even more suspicious and worried when the younger teen no longer take her night shift but didn't ask about it.

With a long heavy sigh, Y/N lift her head and turn her gaze to her co-worker.

"Uhm nothing, it's just..." she stop herself, debating in her head if she should tell it to her, dropping her gaze on the desk as she think for a while.

Y/N never told anyone about those random phone calls and odd messages and the picture, having to dealt it alone and by herself, not wanting to worry any of her friends especially her parents knowing they'll just sent her home.

Thinking it would just eventually go away.

"just what?" Jessie narrowed her eyes questioningly, wanting to know what's bothering the younger girl's mind lately that was not hard to notice.

"it's nothing I'm just tired I guess." Y/N said, giving her a weak smile assuring that she'll be fine, choosing not to mention anything and got them worried.

Jessie only nods her head as if she understand but was doubtful about the younger's behaviour lately, it wasn't herself, it seems that something was bothering the younger lady but she choose not to interfere thinking it might be personal.

"Okay, but if there's something wrong, don't hesitate to come to me okay?" Jessie told her, searching for the younger's eyes as she place a warm hand in y/n shoulder.

"I will." Y/N lips curl into a soft smiles, happy that she found someone like Jessie, someone so kind and caring.

Jessie smile and pat the younger girl's shoulder before slipping out behind the counter and going to clean the booths with an empty cup and plate the costumers left.

The first thing she noticed about him when he walk through the coffee shop's door was his cold facade and his lips pressed in a straight line when he walked through the glass door of the coffee shop and stalk towards the counter where she was standing behind.

Not his dusty clothing, ragged shoes, the circles under his striking brown eyes, or the many piercings on his ears.

She saw the way his mouth turned up at the corners when he laid his eyes on her, crescent eyes appearing in his pale skin as his entire face lit up from within.