37: Pain

A/N: I'm sorry for taking too long to update! I was so busy with my online classes this days and I was still thinking on how to end Madly Inlove. I came up with several endings but I could only write one. I'm sorry once again and I will be updating again tomorrow to make it up to you guys! Enjoy reading! I purple you all!💜

P.s the chapter isn't edited yet so you might encounter wrong spellings and grammar but don't worry I will be editing it soon.

"I love you!"

Suga stops everything he was doing, for a moment he was frozen in time, taken back. Your words still processing all over his head.

"What?"

His head tilt to the side.

"I love you Suga I love you please I-I promise I won't run anymore please just don't do this." You cry loudly, struggling to speak through your uncontrollable hiccups.

There was silence that fell in the room, only your crying can be heard. Confusion draw onto the other members face at the card you were suddenly playing, but it was Namjoon who clearly see what you were planning to do and an entertained smile curl on his lips, you are playing with Yoongi's head, you were distracting him.

"I-I'm not ready yet please don't do this to me." You continues, sobbing fully hearted, despite how pathetic you look in-front of the others begging trying to change Suga's mind.

"I love you! And you love me right? Please not yet Suga just please wait until our marriage."

You keep on rambling words that you thought will help you get out in your current situation, not fully analyzing what you were saying as your mouth runs before realizing what you've said.

You were giving him false hope and mixed up emotion, and Yoongi's chest swirl with overwhelm as his mind struggle to cope up.

Ofcourse it wasn't true, but it's the only idea you came off and it seems working as Yoongi's eyes sparkle and softened, then as your words sunk into him a blown wide smile slowly spread on his face, pleased upon the words that fell from your dry cracked lips.

"Marriage?" That word took his attention entirely, his eyes lighting up like a child on Christmas day as the word rang in his ears deliciously.

His voice is low like a whisper, asking like he misheard it, still not fully grasping what you've said with a smile hanging on his lips.

You frantically nod in response and breath out a shaky "yes."

You will do anything not just to give him what he desire.

You were degraded and stomped over and over again at Yoongi's own description of love.