4: unknown number

I woke up the next morning hearing the doorbell ringing through out the flat and not my alarm clock usually waking me up.

I groan in my sleep and toss around in the bed as the annoying incessant noise reach my ears.

I rip the blanket off me with my eyes half open and reluctantly crawl out of the bed when I have no other choice than to go down there.

My face crunch in annoyance wondering who's at the door this early in the morning as I drag my feet down the stairs sleepily.

I blindly make my way towards the door as I'm actually sleep walking and was about to fall asleep at any moment.

I aimlessly unlock the front door with my eyes half open and push it just enough to poke my head out on the small gap.

I look around expecting to see someone on my front door but there's no presence there.

I rub my tired eyes with my fist in hopes to rub the sleep out of my eyes.

I look a bit more around my front lawn for any sign of small kids who find it funny to wake their neighbor up.

I click my tongue and shake my head at those little monkeys but just like the other day just when I'm about to close the door my eyes fall to the ground where a bouquet of flowers and a red box of heart is infront of my door.

Now what is it this time.

I step out behind the door and walk to my deck fully forgetting that I'm still wearing my pajamas that was only a tank top and shorts. I have no bra on making my nipples visible through the thin fabric.

I bend over and pick the bouquet of flowers and box from the ground.

I gaze at it confuse and look for anyone around in my front porch who might left it there but the street was empty with no such presence of a human.

Just then my eyes landed to the red vehicle, a red sports car to be exact just a couple of blocks away across the road with deep tinted windows.

I never seen it around before and it felt strange somehow.

For some particular reason I feel some pair of eyes watching me and the feeling sent chills down my spine and I involuntary shudder when I feel that those eyes were behind those tinted window.

No, that's stupid Y/N.

I tear my gaze away from the strange car and shake my head at the ridiculous thought thinking that it's just another vehicle on the neighborhood.

I bring the bouquet and the small red box inside the house with me and kick the door close with the back of my foot.

I don't know why I keep receiving present, I don't remember any occasion today.

I went to my living room and settle the red box of heart to what I assume was chocolate down the coffee table.

Well, Chocolates and flowers goes along right?

I flop down on one of my couches and slump my back against the comfy cushion, placing the bouquet down my lap.

My gaze lingers on it as I pick on the petals of the flowers unconsciously.

It was a white and powder pink roses that was indeed beautiful and for some reason it brings a small smile to crept up on my face.

The flower was still fresh and I brought it close to my nose to inhale its scent.

Standing back on my feet I make my way upstairs bringing a vase filled with water along with me.

I enter my room and place the white vase down my night stand right beside my night lamp, filling the vase with the flowers and arranging them a little.

I was smiling the whole time when I finish and sat on the edge of my bed adoring the pretty flowers.

Glancing over the wall clock, I check the time and see that I still have to prepare for a long tiring work.

I was about to get up from bed to take a bath when all the sudden I heard my phone ringing from somewhere in my room.

Knowing where I put it last night, I crawl over my headboard and slid my hands under the pillows padding under it until my hand clasped something cold.

I withdraw my hands and sat on my calves, bringing the phone to my face I turn it on as two unread message lit up in the bright screen.

My brows arc downwards when the number wasn't registered on my phone.

Who is it now?

I unlock my phone out in curiosity and my thumb tap to open the new messages.

~ A beautiful flower for a beautiful lady. ~

My face wrinkle as I narrow my eyes at the screen, glaring at the text skeptically.

Then realizing who it's possibly from a certain person, my brows relaxed and I snort a laugh as I shake my head over the sweet text thinking it was from Mark.

Mark has been asking me out ever since so it won't surprise me if the flowers was sent from him.

He's a sweet guy but not my type:

Then the smile on my face falter and replace to a frown when another text appear on screen.

~ Baby you don't know how sexy you are but as much as I like seeing your perky nipples you better wear a bra next time. ~

"What?" I mumble in utter confusion as I gaze at my phone in dumbstruck.

Mark will never say something inappropriate...

The car...

I get off of the bed and hurried towards the window, I drag the blinds to the side peering through the glass.

The red vehicle I saw before was still there but only this time the windows were rolled down a little and I could see a dark outline of a figure of a man and the odd thing was, it was staring directly at me?

I instinctively shudder and back away from the window feeling the hair on the back of my neck stand as I felt a pair of eyes watching me.

But the second I peek through the blinds the red sport car was no longer found leaving me even more lost.

The confuse look on my face deepened as my gaze trail towards the roses on my night stand.

Swallowing the nervous lump in my throat, I take a deep breath easing my tense muscle and held my phone close to my chest ready to call the police.