39: Cards

Previously in Madly in-love

"No Taehyung, you are the one who should be scared.........

because Suga is obsessed with me."

And you know what that means? He will do everything for me." You stated slowly and firmly, venom dripping in every word that slip past your lips.

You are pulling on your cards.

You're beginning to play with fire hoping that it's not you who will burn.

Taehyung was taken back as his face slowly falter at your sudden change of character, but then his lips curl into an amuse smile, quickly recovering.

Taehyung's brow quirk, amused at the sudden guts you're showing as you both held eye contact, he admit he was quiet surprised and entertained at your bravery.

Even turning him on.

"Feisty..."

He licked his lips, his dark eyes glancing between your eyes and cherry lips and by the look of it you already know what's on his mind.

Taehyung hover closer, inching his lips closer to yours that made your heart quicken as you feel his warm breath grazing your skin but you stand still on your place, with a stoic expression on your face

"Kiss me and I'll scream." You threatened, your voice slightly wavering that Taehyung didn't seem to pick, stopping him as you stare straight at his orbs in a challenge.

Anger swirls in your y/e/c irises, you were mad at him him for putting you through that pain. If it's not because of Taehyung you wouldn't be tied down on the bed with no stitch of clothing, almost got raped and got whipped with no sympathy.

You jerked away as Taehyung's warm hand grazed the skin of your jaw. He smile slyly at your reaction.

 He smile slyly at your reaction

"Are you scared of me flower?"

"I'm not afraid of you anymore Taehyung." You snapped.

Ofcourse you are still afraid but you successfully hid it behind a strong facade.