47: Home

HAPPY 300k MADLY INLOVE! Yeeey we've reach 300k guys!💜Thank you for all the support and love My Madly Inlove lovers.💜

Word count: 3.3k

The sky is still dark, with a thin line of orange and yellow shade blending in the midnight blue canvass, some small stars are still visible to the naked eye.

It was dawn when Hoseok arrived and it was eerily silent when he hastily pushed the worn down door.

But he was too late.

Blood... blood was everywhere, soaking the sole of his shoes.

And in the midst of that is two lifeless body.

Hoseok drop the gun he was holding as he fell on his knees, tears rapidly falling from his eyes in despair as he carefully place his brother's head over his lap.

He arrive in the warehouse and found Jimin and Jungkook body on the ground, bathing on their own blood, Jimin's once blonde hair was now coated with his blood almost no longer recognizable, a bullet hole is in between his void opened eyes.

"No no no no..." a chorus of whisper in disbelief left his parted lips.

He look over at his youngest brother, Jungkook, laying on his own pool of blood over his stomach, cheek pressed against the cold ground and no longer breathing.

He should have killed you in the first place, he should have have take the matters into his hands, his brothers might still be alive if he just killed you by himself when he had a chance.

But you were still alive and breathing while his brothers is no longer warm.

"I'll kill the bitch!" He screamed, crying on top of his lungs as he cradle Jimin's head against his chest while holding Jungkook's hand with his other one that felt cold in his warm grasp.

Hurried footstep approach and Hoseok look up to see two of their men jogging his way towards him.

They stop a few distance away from him, afraid that Hoseok will vent out his anger and pain towards them as they announce carefully.

"Taehyung is dead, his body is found in one of the room with a metal pole stabbed on his abdomen."

Hoseok could only cry in anguish and anger as his head drop against Jimin's head, he should have arrive earlier to save his brothers but he was too late and now his brothers are gone.

"But Jin is nowhere to be seen boss, we've look everywhere but we couldn't find him."

Silence.

His face morphs to deathly expression as he slowly lift his head and stare coldly at the wall in-front of him.

He knows where Yoongi would be, he have to return to the mansion.

Hoseok grit his teeth, looking back down and placed a kiss on Jimin's head and Jungkooks hand then he stood.

He turn on his back, a blank look on his face, only anger and escalating anguish in his dark eyes.

"Stay here with my brothers, I'll deal with Suga alone." He stated in a low voice, his fist clench to his side.

And with that he left with a dark look on his face.

"I'll make sure to kill that bitch infront of his eyes."