28: Surprise

A/N: Hi everyone! I'm sorry for updating late but here's the chapter 28 you've been waiting!🤗💜 happy reading everyone! I didn't edit the chapter yet so there might be some grammatical errors but don't worry I'll quickly work on it🥰 btw I really enjoy reading your comments and knowing your reactions and I hope to read more of it in this chapter too.💜

"I swear I wasn't planning anything." You told him, fully lying.

Suga was standing infront of you back the room as you explained. He was quiet since your interaction with the purple hair criminal downstairs.

"Are you sure baby?" The black hair head quirk a brow, his voice blank with a present doubt making you shudder under his icy glare.

He was dangerously calm, so calm that it frightened you.

"Y-yes..." you frantically nod and breathed out shakily, wiping your clammy hands in the skirt of your dress as unshed tears pool your eyes in pure terror.

When Yoongi was dragging you out of the kitchen and to the stairs just a while ago, your mind was racing with horrible scenarios once you stop infront of the door where the room is, that you dreaded to get inside but to your surprise Suga didn't yell nor hit you like what you expected when you got in there.

"How could I be so sure?" Suga deadpan, tilting his head slightly to the side with his arms cross over his chest.

"It's true Suga... p-please no more punishment." You choke on your own restrain sob as you clasp your fingers together that were shaking in anxiety.

You look so pathetic crying out in fear of being in pain that he will inflicted upon you.

It wasn't even two days since he cut you and you couldn't bare another cutting nor beating.

"Stop crying baby..." Suga demand softly with no hint of anger lace in his voice as he walk towards you slowly.

"O-okay." You were fast to obey, nodding your head as you wipe your tears away with the back of your hand quickly.

Suga smile fondly, finding it adorable at how much of a baby you are, you are so innocent and such a good girl for him.

A squeal move past your parted lips when all of the sudden Suga sweep you off from your feet and your arms circled his shoulders instinctually and his grip tightened on your waist and under your thighs.

When Yoongi glanced down at you, his icy eyes softened and he let out a rough breath, sounding like you were torturing him.

"You're so beautiful you know that?"  he ask, his voice hoarse and his pupils dilated as the charcoal color haired man stare obsessively at you.

Turning to the side, you tried to hide from his intensity behind the curtain of your hair, as fear rush through your system and with your heart racing furiously in your chest.

You don't know how to respond to that, should you say thank you because a criminal compliment you?

You were suddenly place on the bed as Yoongi carefully laid you on it and panic began to set in again.

Your eyes widen in alarm when the soft silky material of the mattress meet your skin, expecting his body to come tumbling down on top of you so that he could have his way with you. Your body went into defense mode as you abruptly sit and crawl on the head of the bed.

"Please don't." You squeak, panting as your heart beats in anxiety and your back pressed against the headboard. "I-I'm sorry Suga! I didn't do anything I-"

You were cut off when his intimidating voice booms through out the room, you whimper.

"Fucking shut up and calm down y/n!" Yoongi yelled that instantly silence you as he stood at the foot of the bed glaring in warning.