23: Caught

a/n: omg I updated three chapters in a row! I hope you will like it! I purple heart you all!💜 I will be updating the next chapters next week so stay tuned guys!💜

You heard a thud.

Thudding of feet.

Footsteps.

And it seems coming from the halls outside your room.

It's midnight when you woke up because of the noises and now you have trouble falling back asleep when you started hearing footsteps and muffled noises from outside your room.

You thought you were just overthinking and reminded yourself that you're safe and the guards are guarding, no one's going to break in you thought optimistically but now you have second thoughts when you suddenly heard a loud crash.

You push yourself up in sitting position hastily, looking around your dark surroundings with wary and then you gasp.

You see a shadow on the corner of your room, a silhouette of a man making goosebumps form in your skin.

You scuttle backwards towards your headboard, back pressing against the soft cushion as you watch the shadow, eyes wide with fear.

You thought it was just a fragment of your imagination and you were still dreaming but when you saw it move your blood runs cold.

You gulped as your anxiety kick in, your chest rising back and forth in heavy breaths.

You could hear your heartbeat drum in your ears as you clutch the duvets tightly against your chest, watching the figure of a man with cautious eyes.

"Wh-who's there..."

You held in your breath.

"Did you miss me y/n?"

You didn't hesitate to jump out of the bed and ran across the room but before you could get to the door a pair of arms grab you by the waist and pull you back, your back colliding into a chest.

You were startled, trying to scream, ''mmpfh!'' But was quickly silenced as the man forcefully pinned you against the wall with his body, one hand covering your mouth.

You gasp and moan in pain from the strong impact at how harsh he manhandle you.

The room was dark, but the moonlight that stream through the nearby open window that reach the ceiling and end the floor was enough to light up the place and illuminate the face of the man.

You recognize the sculprit right away, with his strong jaw and high cheekbones.

You stare at him in fear, realization hit you on what's happening. They're taking you back.

''Shush, baby... We wouldn't want anybody to know that I'm here, do we?'' His soft smooth voice whispered with an amused voice into your ear, his breath hot against your skin.

"Mmp!"

Struggling, you were trying to get him off of you, shoving against his body to no avail. He was at a great advantage in both height and strength compared to you.

He cackle darkly, and the sound send chills run down your spine.

"I'm glad it was me who they send to get you while they take care of your guards." He whisper huskily, voice heavy with lust as his eyes trail down to your breast that's prominent to the nightgown you're wearing. He smirk, licking his bottom lips hungrily.

Jimin eyed your body from top to bottom as he easily held you in place, his gaze roaming your every curve that he was able to see from this angle. Licking his lips, he leaned in closer as he inhaled a deep breath, smelling the mild and sweet perfume that you always wear.