13: Lunch

A\N: another update for today! Enjoy Reading! I purple heart you all!💜🤗

Y/N Pov

The man rolled off of me after awhile of gawking at me that was making me uneasy and forcefully drag me out of bed harshly without warning.

I almost fell on the floor from the force but he catch me by the waist before I hit the tiled concrete

He chuckle coldly finding it funny.

He grab my wrist in a firm hold and drag me roughly out of the room and into a set of hallway with such force making me quietly hiss from the strong grasp.

The red marks that the cuffs left in my wrist is still visible and the way he's holding me doesn't soothe the damage skin at all.

His grip on my wrist is strong enough to cut my blood circulation but I just keep my mouth shut even if I wanted to scream and just followed him silently instead.

He drag me down the stairway while I stumble behind him leading us to a set of glass door which views the dining area inside.

I don't know how long I've been knock out but he said it was lunch and if he taken me late morning that means I've been out for 10 hours...

Oh my god.

What if he did something to me when I was knocked out?

But i don't feel sore down there though...

I sigh in relief knowing I still have it. 

A sudden noise pull me out of my thoughts as he slide the glass door open revealing a hundred thousand looking kitchen and pull me in with him.

It almost look as expensive as our kitchen back home but the difference is it doesn't have a welcoming vibe and it doesn't smell home a bit.

I frown, saddened at the thought of the place I left and wish I never left in the first place.

"Take a seat." An icy voice command in a strong tone quickly snapping me out of daze.

He let go of my hand and I breath out at the lose of contact, relieve.

I watch cautiously as he walk behind the kitchen isle taking out something in the oven.

I quickly move on my feet and take a sit on one of an open chair not wanting to disobey him.

I don't want to get on his bad side knowing he's dangerous and capable of killing me.

If he didn't hurt me yet, he will still hurt me in the future like no other. If he can kidnapped me then he could kill me as well.

The thought of this man killing me brought back my anxiety.

He would check on me every now and then making sure I'm still here as he work on behind the kitchen isle.

I don't want to get killed and didn't do anything smart that will get me into trouble, not until I find my way out of here.

Just sitting here silently I took this time to look around me.

I study my surrounding and take in every detail of the room, the walls are painted in cream color just like the room, there's a kitchen isle across the dining table, everything around here just screams million dollars.

I won't even wonder where he got all those money to spend on this expensive kitchen, if he kidnapped me there's a big chance that he's a criminal where he get all of his money.

I'm still wondering why he took me, if he kidnapped me to rape me then he already done it before in the room but he didn't... or what if he will do it later... oh my gosh-

The sound of a harsh voice suddenly broke out into my thoughts immediately snapping me out.

"Are you even listening to me?" The man grits looking irritated and was about to kill me.

Just then I notice that he already had the plates and all food set on the table, everything is settled already without me noticing.

He's standing on the other side of the table shooting daggers on my way for not listening and the way he's glaring at me was enough to make me shudder.

"I'm sorry." a whisper emits from my lips as I drop my gaze on my lap playing with my fingers nervously.

"What did you say?!" He yelled, slamming his fist into the table making me flinch from the loud sound.

"I said I'm sorry." I said a little louder than before not daring to look at him knowing he's throwing murderous look on my way.

"Better, now let's eat baby doll." he uttered calmly, his mood quickly changing that weirded me.

The lunch was silent, I was looking down the whole time not daring to look up and meet his gaze that was staring at me the entire time as I could feel his burning gaze on me.

The way he was looking at me was still bothering me, he was gawking at me in a strange way.

I was scared of the man infront of me and I'm glad that he's not sitting any near me. He has taken a seat across from me instead but that didn't change the fact that I'm still watchful, afraid that he would suddenly snap and plunge a knife in my chest.

As much as I wanted to enjoy the delicious food infront of me I can't because of the uncomfortable glances from him that was making me uneasy and lose my appetite.

Who will enjoy eating with their kidnapper knowing they're on great danger and can be killed any time.

It was still unclear to me on why he kidnapped me. He didn't do anything to me yet, not that I'm asking but I can't help but wonder...

why am I here?