Teaser

A/N: Just like I promised! Here's a small peak of some parts of the upcoming chapters! See you on the next chapter! I purple you all!💜

"Get away from me!"

Putting all your strength you push his weight off you and your hands instinctively steal the gun from his gun belt.

With raging heartbeat, you don't think twice, aiming the weapon at his chest and place your finger on the trigger.

Your hands are shaking as you held the heavy object with both hands, you were wrecked and the young man see how nervous you are.

A sly smile curl on his lips, you probably don't even know how to aim a gun.

"Don't play with dangerous toys babygirl." Jimin cooed, it's insulting.

You swallow the thick lump the form in your throat, and with a shaky breath you said

"Don't dare me Jimin."

Despite you're trembling limbs your voice is solid and compose.

"Then shoot me."

Jimin smirks, spreading his arms mockingly.

His statement took you aback, it's rubbish for him to let you kill him, not once killing someone cross your mind, you're so soft hearted that you can't even hurt a fly.

Yet from everything that they put you through it turmoil your emotions and desperation lead it, and perhaps it's the adrenaline and the agitation dominating you that with the loud thudding of your heart and clammy palms you pull the trigger.

You're desperate to escape and you knew that the only escape is their death.

If not, yours.

———

Your heart plummeted to your stomach as chills shoot down your spine.

The first things you noticed were the pictures pinned on the walls. Hundreds and hundreds of pictures.

Of you.

You slowly walked over to one of the walls covered with them. There were pictures printed out from what looked to be from your social media pages, candid shots of you walking down the street, on a grocery store, the place you worked, and screencaps of surveillance videos.

But your eyes is pierced on the picture that was in the dead center of the wall in it's own little space, it was a picture of you sleeping in the comfort of your home, the same picture he sent you through text, you notice that the white wall around it was covered in heavy, red circles surrounding the photo and some writings yet you didn't bother reading it.

You felt a hot tear slip down your face. You wiped it away with shaky hands and continued on.

He's sick.

You force your wobbly legs to move, walking over to a big, metal desk which was littered with cameras, papers and equipment.

There's a laptop lay in the center, you quickly opened it and it lit up, surprise that a document is present on the screen.

"My love is finally home, she was not happy but she should be because we're finally together, she was a cry baby, always crying. She said she didn't love me, but I know she will eventually."

"She ran away... my baby ran away, she fucking ran away! SHE LEFT ME! I WILL FIND HER!"

You read through others, and find yourself crying unconsciously as you cup a hand over your mouth to stifle your loud sobs. Having enough, you tear your eyes from the screen and didn't read further.

You're totally creep out and shaken if shock and fear.

Yoongi had been documenting your every move.

Yoongi is obsessed with you and you're certain of that ever since he started showing his aggressive nature towards you but you didn't know he gotten this far that he's been documenting your whole life.

You quickly shut the laptop and breathed in and out in shaky breaths to compose yourself. With trembling hands you smoothed out your shirt and shook your numb hands around, trying to get the feeling back in them.

Sniffing, you look around the room when your eyes suddenly fell on a brown envelope that was discarded on the floor at the far corner, like it was thrown away.

Something about it attracted your attention, like it was calling for you and you found yourself walking towards it, before you knew you were already holding it in your hands.

You flipped it around and your eyes squint at the small scribble on the brown surface.

As your fingers trace the writing on right top corner of the envelope, you read quietly.

"Min Yoongi."

———

Psychopaths have a deep wish to be loved and cared for. This desire remains frequently unfulfilled, however, because it is obviously not easy for another person to get close to someone with such repellent personality characteristics.

Psychopaths suffer emotionally as a consequence of separation, divorce, death of a beloved person, or dissatisfaction with their own deviant behavior.

Psychopaths are at least periodically aware of the effects of their behavior on others and can be genuinely saddened by their inability to control it. The lives of most psychopaths are devoid of a stable warm and close bonds.

Bipolar disorder is a brain disorder that causes changes in a person's mood, energy, and ability to function. People with bipolar disorder experience intense emotional states that typically occur during distinct periods of days to weeks, called mood episodes.

Factors that may increase the risk of developing bipolar disorder or act as a trigger for the first episode include: Having a first-degree relative, such as a parent or sibling, with bipolar disorder. Periods of high stress, such as the death of a loved one or other traumatic event. Drug or alcohol abuse.

Suga.

Min Yoongi.

Is suffering from bipolar disorder

A psychopath.

And you are a victim trap in his delusions.