1: Late

Running uncomfortably late, Y/N hurried down the stairs while still in the process of slipping on her shoe that she surprisingly manage after stumbling and almost falling down the stairs several times.

She was in a great hurry, the alarm she set last night didn't goes off and she found herself sleeping past her alarm clock.

Typical y/n.

Having no time for breakfast, Y/N grab an apple from the fridge and sprint towards the front door.

She flung it open and immediately throw herself out locking the door afterwards.

Y/N didn't waste more time as she run down the streets earning some strange looks from some nearby people.

"Excuse me, passing through." Y/N utter loudly above her breath as she slid herself past through a massive group of people who was crossing the crowded street of Seoul and sprint to the other side in great hurry. 

She would utter a quick sorry every now and then everytime she would clip shoulders with strangers as she squeezed herself through a mass of people earning some dirty looks from some passers who was already having a bad day.

Y/N pick up her pace and pump her fist harder pushing her legs to move faster.

She can't be late again or else she have to look for another job.

Y/N took a quick check at her wrist watch cursing under her breath when she found she's ten minutes late.

"Stupid alarm." She mutter frustratingly under her breath as she put the blame on the digital clock that's suppose to wake her up on time not to make her late and lose her job although her boss was a nice woman.

Y/N wasn't attentive enough when she bumped into someone and almost trip over.

Who's on their right mind to put a god damn pole here? 

She thought sourly as she rub the sore spot on her forehead with the heel of her palm.

She look up at what she thought a pole and realize it wasn't actually a pole she bump into, but a man's chest.

How could his chest be that hard...

She take in his appearance and notice how good looking the man was, he was wearing a black jacket with a thin white shirt underneath it and some skinny jeans.

She mentally face palm for thinking it was a something else and cussed at herself for staring.

The man was undeniably attractive and good looking but nonetheless she feel something off towards the man as he stare coldly at her with something she couldn't read in those icy eyes that sent chills run down her spine for some odd reasons, her mind was telling her to get away

Something about this man was intriguing.

Almost forgetting that she still have a work to catch up and that she's in a great hurry-

"I'm sorry!" She apologize to the man and bolt down the street disappearing around the corner with a pair of eyes watching her.

Little did she know, her life will change that moment as she caught the attention of the most dangerous criminal in Korea.

Another Third Person's Pov

Shoving his chilly hands in his trousers, he walk down the crowded street of Seoul in an early morning just like every other person but he's not someone ordinary.

He is Min Yoongi most known as Suga, one of Korea's most dangerous criminal on Korea's top list along with his six other members.

Jin, Namjoon, Hoseok, Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook.

They commit countless crime leaving no trace behind for the past 5 years, although everyone knows who BTS was and what they're capable of, no one knows their identity and who knows who's their next victim.

If you're wondering what the Korea's most dangerous criminal doing in an early morning having a casual walk.

He's actually visiting a long time old friend and he wasn't just going to visit him at all.

Let's just say it has something to do with money, gun, knives and a lot lot lot of blood.

A body was thrown towards him and his sharp icy glare settle on a beautiful girl who seems very young, much younger than him.

His hard gaze soften as his cold eyes landed to the girl's face.

It seems that she's no more than seventeen years old.

She have a long y/hair/c locks and soft looking skin, eyes full of innocent and curiosity as the young beauty gawk at him.

Full of purity only he seen in her bright eyes.

They held a magnetic stare for awhile before the young lady quickly ramble out an apology and bolt off in a hurry.

He turn around on the way she run into and continue to watch the girl retreating away.

His lips curl into a malicious smirk, so many dark and twisted thoughts came into his mind about the young beauty as he swipe his tongue across his bottom lips.

Her innocent bright face was stuck in his mind, her alluring face full of purity and innocence.

Innocence he wish to taint.

Something about the young brunette was intriguing and it was attracting him like a moth around a burning fire.

He knew that with the first glance he wanted her all to himself and note to have the innocent beauty in his hands.

Min Yoongi seems to find his newly obsession towards the alluring beauty.

And he won't stop until he'll have you Y/N.

Meanwhile.

"I'm -breath- almost -breath- late." Y/N pants vigorously, gasping for air desperately.

She was still standing by the doorway of the coffee shop crouch down on her back with her hands on her knees while still catching her breath from the previous run.

"You're already late, aren't you?" Jessie, one of her Co-workers replies dryly, doing her best to keep an amused smile off of her face as she walk past the all sweaty younger lady with a tray of coffee in her hands.

Y/N simply furrowed her eye brows and pouts her lips as a response.

Jessie laughs softly and shakes her head at the younger girl.

"Go get ready," she says, inclining her head towards the counter with a missing cashier.

Sighing, the younger girl straightens her back and make a bee line towards the counter, immediately sliding behind it.

She throws her hair up in a high ponytail and pin her name tag on her right chest.

She's been working there for the past 2 months already and earning enough money to pay for her house rent, bills and personal needs.

Putting on her black apron with the coffee shop's initials, she stand behind the counter and smile nicely at the next customer as she's ready to take his/her order.

Well, another day at the coffee shop for Y/N.