6: Watched

Third Person's Pov

Y/N went straight to her room after dinner, the thought of being watch is still hindering in her mind, it bothers her knowing that someone might watching her or worst following her.

The encounter in the market with the strange man was still bothering her mind the whole time.

There's something with that stranger that was off, that was giving her a bad vibe.

And the fact that he knows her name sent chills to her bones.

Yet she tried to convince herself that he might be a regular customer at the coffee shop where be might knew her because of the name tag on her uniform.

Y/N sigh in distress and run her fingers through her tangled hair.

'It's alright y/n, the police are already informed.'

She thought trying to ease her wary muscles.

Y/N get rid of her clothing as she decided to take a shower to ease her tense body and fogged mind.

As she slowly undress, unknowingly eyes were watching her from a far, taking in the image of her naked body through the huge window of hers that she forgot to close.

Yoongi is in the verge of marking her his right there but he kept himself back and just took in her sweet delicate curves.

Y/N Pov

The ringing from my phone that reach my ears tears me from my sleep.

It's almost midnight.

I groan and tuck my head under the pillow in a feeble attempt to block out the annoying noise piercing the silent night but fail miserably.

Having no choice but to answer the call, my hand aimlessly look for my phone but all the while my eyes were close as they refuse to open and my face is still stuffed on my pillow.

I took a hold of something cold and pressed it against my ear.

Without looking at the caller i.d I blindly swipe the green button sleepily and answer the call.

"hello?" I groggily answer in the verge of falling asleep all over again.

The other line was silent, the only thing I can hear was the steady breathing of the person on the other end.

I hang up and bring my phone down thinking it was a butt call from a drunk person.

I was slowly falling back to slumber when suddenly my phone vibrates in my hand startling me and my eyes burst open.

Groaning under my breath, I roll on my back and open my phone, face scrunching at the bright light as a new message pop out.

I glare at the lit screen and open the message from an unknown number.

Xx Goodnight love, have a sweetdreams. xx

I snort thinking it probably got the wrong number.

As I'm about to tell this person that it got the wrong number my phone beeps again as another message appear with the same number.

I felt my breath hitch in my throat and my heartbeat falter.

You look beautiful was the text and there's a picture of me attach under it.

It's an image of me in my white gown.

It seems like it was just taken awhile ago while I'm changing.

I was scared, I get out of the bed, turn the lights on and make sure that everything is lock.

I was terribly shaking and I can feel my heart rate racing dangerously fast in my chest.

After making sure everything is lock I glanced nervously around my room to see any particular figure but there wasn't anyone here except me.

Then I hear my phone buzzing again, with a shaky hands I nervously open it and it's from the same number from before.

xx Don't be scared baby I won't hurt you. ;) xx

It only worsen my state and I get even more anxious as I read the message from the unknown number.

I knew I was not overthinking as it was all real and I can't tell myself that it's okay.

Breathing heavily I looked around my room as if to see if there's someone there to find myself alone.

I crawl back under the layers of duvets and forced myself to go back to sleep, I keep the lights on and block the number from my phone.

I keep the device on my hand ready to call 911 incase someone will break into my house as the message and the picture of me replay in my mind.

That very moment, I should have called the police.