26: Talk

A/N: Hi everyone I hope you will enjoy reading this chapter!🤗💜I'm sorry if I didn't update sooner I'm just having trouble finishing it and how to word out my imagination but here you go!💜🤗 and by the way I enjoy reading your comments and opinions and hope to see more of it.💜

You stood in front of the foggy mirror after you had finished drying yourself from your morning shower.

Suga let you take a bath after having something to eat and you were glad to have a time alone without him hindering close and suffocating you with his presence.

You wipe the fog on the mirror with your palm and stared at your clearer reflection for awhile, your hands pressed down on the marble counter to lean on your upper body weight.

Staring back at you through the glass was a reflection of your seventeen years old self.

Just seventeen.

You swallow the lump that started to form in your throat, your eyes pooling with unshed tears as you thought of your situation.

Stuck.

In some island.

With a bunch of criminals.

And far away from home.

The mirror was large enough to show the reflection of your upper body, your shoulders, your chest, your abdomen all dripping with droplets of water from the shower your just take.

You moved your hair/color brown hair that had come loose and tuck it behind your ear, Your soaked hair looking more darker than normal that it's almost black.

Your gaze suddenly falling to your arms where a red marking proudly sneer at you.

Suga's initial was carved in your skin yet you don't know what M Y stand for as you only known him as Suga but you didn't ponder on it as it was not important.

M.Y

A lone tear role down your cheek as you release a sob, your lips trembling as you feel your chest clenching.

You had barely eaten anything as your mind was too busy swimming with millions of thoughts to be succumbed not fully believing what's happening as it all so sudden.

When you find out you were at some island where you probably can't run away, you hardly contain yourself from weeping on the floor and you refuse to look at the man that cause you misery.

Suga knows you will try running away and made sure that you have no where to run this time unless you will swim across the ocean.

Wiping your tears, you collect yourself and straighten your back, looking at your reflection for a moment before wrapping yourself in a white fluffy robe.

Suga was no where in sight when you step in the room which a relief. The pale man won't hardly leave you alone and it's suffocating you with fear and wary.

 The pale man won't hardly leave you alone and it's suffocating you with fear and wary