32: Yearn

A/N: another chapter! Just like what I promised💜Enjoy reading everyone! See you on the next chapter.🥰

You recoil from the sound of the door slamming, your frightened eyes widening in alert as your head whip towards the door where Suga is standing.

You didn't expect the meeting to ended to fast as you thought it would take an hour that you were kind of glad to be alone but your small alone time was shattered when you found him standing there.

Suga wore a cold expression on his face that you grew nervous, his eyes swirl with so much emotion, anger, pent up frustration, and obsession that you fear he will vent out on you.

Swallowing the lump that forms in your throat, you drop your gaze on your lap and fidget with your fingers, his presence putting you immediately in unease.

Suga was just standing there, staring at your figure on the bed where you are sitting on the edge trying to look smaller under his gaze. The deafening silence sending you on grieve more than when he'll shout at you.

Slowly, Suga padded across the room and reach towards where you are, his shadow falling over your figure that made your heart stammer, hands getting clammy and cold as you feel edgy

You suddenly felt the cushion dip, as the bed shift as Suga is now sitting next to you and uncomfortably close.

Your body tense up when you suddenly feel a weight on your shoulder, holding in your breath when you feel an arm snake around your waist and squeezed your side as he pull you closer.

Suga was leaning against you, placing his forehead on top of your shoulder blade as he inhale and exhale in steady breaths, closing his eyes in bliss when his nostrils fill with your homey scent that comforts him.

You were stoic, not a single muscle in your body twitch as you were all tense afraid that if you will make a move he will be mad at you.

"You're mine right?" The softness and tenderness in his tone caught you off guard, unshielded the vulnerability in his once cold eyes that softened with longing.

Your brows furrowed.

You expect his voice to be demanding and threatening yet it was not.

Your breath caught in your throat when Suga suddenly twist you around to face him and grip your upper arm, in your still surprise state Suga push you down on your back but his touch was gentle not rough, for a moment your body was weightless and then being cushioned by the soft sheets as your back makes contact with the bed with him hovering on top of you.

You whimper, heart clenching as you realize how intimate and vulnerable your position is with his weight draping on top of you trapping you down and his hands securely gripping your arms.

You were now looking up at him, his dark strands falling forward framing his face as he leans down that made your breath hitched in your throat.

He was so close that you could feel the warmth seeping through the fabric of his clothing and his hot breath fanning your face.