33: Mystery

Previously in Madly Inlove,

"If I were you, I won't dare to get inside there if,

You can't handle what you'll find out."

You spun around to meet the cool gaze of his.

He was staring straight at your eyes, a sly grin curling on his lips as he slowly walk towards where you are standing.

"What do you mean?" You can't help but ask in a small voice as you eye him cautiously while he move closer to you in slow manner.

"Don't look for what you can't bare gorgeous." Was what he only said and offer a grin with a hidden message behind he's supposed to convey.

You only grew more curious as your brows arc downward and your lips settle in a confuse frown, wondering what's hidden in the door as you throw a glance at it.

What is he trying to say?

The young criminal watch silently as you seem more lost from his answer, eyebrows drew together while your eyes narrowed to the close door and forehead forming creased of line he wanted to smoothen.

A malicious smirk curl on his lips as his ravenous gaze trail to the region of your neck and slowly land on your chest, watching as your chest rise back and forth in slow rhythm, despite the loose shirt you were wearing, the round shape of your breast is still protruding that only fuel his famishing thoughts.

It's been a while since he had you alone and he was delighted he arrive before another of his brothers will got you cornered noticing that it was not only him who found interest in you but his brothers as well.

Just as the delinquent closes the gap that separated you both you were quick to slip through past him knowing his intention is up to no good and you were hurrying downstairs with a small limp in seconds with out a word.

The last thing you wanted today was anyone of them near you knowing they were all criminals.

As you maneuver on the silent halls in hurry to get away from the other criminal, you can't help but wonder,

Why does every-time Suga is not around one of the other criminals would suddenly appear out of nowhere like they were just waiting...

for the opportunity to get you.

~~~~~~~~~~

As you expected, when you reach downstairs, Suga was waiting for you in the kitchen indeed.

For a while, you just stood there and watch, he was cooking, wearing an apron and his sleeves rolled to his elbows. He almost looks normal, not a criminal you feared and loathe.

 He almost looks normal, not a criminal you feared and loathe