44: Knives

Word count 3,804

I finally updated! Yeeey! Thank you for patiently waiting and understanding! I purple you all! Enjoy reading everyone!

And don't worry you'll be meeting Yoongi soon! 💜

Your skin is on fire, fingertips numb and the sole of your feet burns.

Dread and fear taint your senses.

Jungkook would be coming for you.

You needed to find a place to hide as soon as possible. Even you had one hundred seconds head start it wasn't enough at all to get far, you knew Jungkook has an upper card, he definitely know all the possible hiding point in this cramped place.

If you continued just running like this, he'll eventually catch up in no time so you desperately need to hide.

You can easily hide in crumpled place with your small figure but the cctv cameras on the corner of every hall didn't gone unnoticed by you like someone is looking at you through the cameras as it follows your direction and beside, there's nothing but grey walls that seems unending.

You have to find the way out of this place.

As you ran down the labyrinth of halls, trying to maintain quietness, not once finding any windows nor door and you feel claustrophobic as you sprint along the narrow pathway in shaky breaths keeping your gaze ahead of you.

You were certain Jungkook is not far behind and you pray to find the exit.

The angels seems to hear your prayers when you eventually found a door at the end of the hallway and waste no time throwing your body against it, the door flew off from it hinges and you stumble out of the place, your barefeet instantly meeting the cold soil of the ground.

You suck in a cool gust of the night air and gawk at the almost blackened forest ahead of you ready to trek along the unknown path once more.

The leaves scrunched upon your feet as you ran barefoot towards the line of tall trees, ignoring the sharp thorns and sticking branches that scratches your skin as you maneuver blindly through the almost blackened forest.