7: Watching

Yoongi's Pov

Through the window of my car, I could see her inside her room through the open curtains of her large window she left open.

I watch my baby as she slowly undress, taking each of her clothing and dropping it on the floor, flaunting her delicate y/s/c skin.

I curse under my breath as I feel my jeans tighten and gets uncomfortable at the sight.

Fuck.

I adjusted myself from the driver seat and roll down the window of my car to get a better view of her.

A grin curl on the corner of my lips.

My baby.

The sight of her naked body instantly give me a boner.

I need to hold myself back from taking here right now right there and bang her all night until she'll passed out and beg for a stop.

It took everything in me not to snatch her the moment I laid my eyes on her at the store hours ago and I'm fucking mad!

Our upcoming mission is holding me from taking her and it's infuriates me when Namjoon told me earlier I can't take her yet.

I just want that damn business to be done already so I could have my girl.

Damnit.

Just wait until I'll have my hands on you Y/N.

I watch her closely as she slowly dress in a white night dress that fits her petite figure perfectly.

She look gorgeous, as always.

I waited in my vehicle outside of her house and sit still until I know she's asleep before leaving,

Yet, I don't want to leave without hearing her voice before I go.

I don't want to wake her up and disturb my baby but I just badly wanted to hear her voice.

I sigh.

I just wanted to hear her voice.

I grab my phone and dialled her number, I've waited for her to pick up and it took her a while before she finally answer her phone.

My patience is really running thin and I can't wait a little more to bend her over my lap and spank that pretty butt cheeks of hers until it was all red for making me wait-

"hello?"

Her voice is still groggy from the sleep and she sounds cute that I forgot about her punishment.

I lean my back against the soft cushion of the driver seat with one of my hand behind my head and the other holding the phone against my ear nibbling the bottom of my lips as I listened to her beautiful voice over the phone that draw a stupid smile on my face.

"hello?"

I just listen to her voice until she drop the call after a moment.

My face wrinkle in irritation and I let out an annoyed huff.

I poked my inner cheek with my tongue.

she just hung up on me.

I wanted to scold her for hanging up on me or even punish her for doing so but instead I sent her a sweet message as I just can't ruin my plan.

It's not the time yet.

Though I didn't get a reply from her, I scroll down the window of my car and glance at her room, she have the lights on and I can see her furiously moving around behind those blinds.

A smirk makes it way to my face knowing I got her scared.

Awe.

I open the pass on my phone and look for her number through my contacts and sent her another message telling her she don't need to be scared and shove it back in my pocket.

I watch her behind those curtains and I'm imagining the look in her face as she's reading the messages I sent her.

I took my phone out of my pocket when I got nothing back from her and text her again, but the message failed to send.

She just blocked me.

Such a bad girl.

I stayed there, until it was four in the morning and I needed to go back to the house before the guys will notice me gone, sending her a Goodmorning message but using a different number this time since I was blocked from the previous one.

I can't wait to have you and be mine Y/N.

Just a little bit more baby...