30: Apologize

(Don't watch the video if you can't handle Yoongi's hotness)🔥🔥🔥

A/N:

I'm sorry if it's been a while since I last updated the book. I was busy with my online classes this past few weeks but hey my online classes is already done and I could update the book in time now. Yeeey🤗 I couldn't wait to read more of your comments and reactions in this chapter! I purple you all!💜🥰

Suga turn and toss around wincing at a building headache that pound his head as he return to consciousness. Sitting up with a grunt, Suga opened his eyes and took in his surroundings and notice he was on one of the living room couches.

All confuse and wondering, Suga slowly got up while holding the side of his neck with his hand where he could feel a stinging sensation where he was previously stabbed with a needle.

It's been only half an hour since he was out but for him it feels like hours and his mind was still hazy of the previous event.

Suga suddenly heard clinking of pans and a noise of distance voices that draw his attention, with slow steps Suga follow where the noise was coming that leads him down the hall going to the dining.

As he got closer Suga heard a familiar voice that belongs to Hoseok, it was muffled but enough for him to understand.

"Do you want an ice pack?"

"Yes please."

Yoongi's eyes widen in realization when he heard your sweet voice and he dash into the kitchen where he found you sitting in one of the stool bar with your back facing the door. He soon notice Hoseok and Jimin on either of your side crowding you a little bit close to Yoongi's liking. The memories before he ends up on the couch flash back in Yoongi's mind as he stood at the doorway.

Taehyung was leaning his back against the glass wall of the kitchen right in-front of you. His arms is folded and his one leg cross the other and a can of soda in one hand.

Taehyung was ogling at you as he take a long swig of the beverage, eyes scanning the profile of your face lingering a little at the forming bruises on your y/s/c jaw, and cheek wondering how you could still look beautiful even with the discoloration on your face and your split lips.

You hiss in pain and close your eyes as you gently dab the icepack on your bruised skin not noticing the pair of eyes staring at you.

Not just a pair, but several pairs.

Taehyung smirks as his eyes trail on the expanse of your neck and to your chest that was peaking through the low neckline dress you were wearing, staring in a lecherous manner as erotic an image of you naked display in his head but his fantasy was...

Taehyung smirks as his eyes trail on the expanse of your neck and to your chest that was peaking through the low neckline dress you were wearing, staring in a lecherous manner as erotic an image of you naked display in his head but his fantasy was cut short when a figure on his peripheral vision move.