19: The Boys

My eyes immediately land on Taehyung the moment I walk into the dining room after changing into Suga's smaller sweat pants and shirt that I found in his closet and his figure immediately put me in unease.

Taehyung is seating across from Suga, a mug below his lips as he blow the steam coming from it.

They were all consume on their conversation that they didn't notice my presence yet.

I was stuck staring at Taehyung but immediately drop my gaze when he turn his head on my direction and his lips curl into a lopsided grin the moment he seen me.

I gulped, my eyes widening as I was caught staring.

I shuffle on my feet in hurry and made a bee line towards Suga, without giving Taehyung another glance in fright.

"Glad you're back, now seat and eat your breakfast." Suga's tone was plain and cold yet soft as his expression remain stoic.

Quietly, I pull the vacant chair that was next to him to sit but before I could even take a seat Suga pull me making me gasp as I am place down on his lap, not even letting me take my own seat.

I opened my mouth to object but close it back realizing I will just get myself into trouble.

Suga didn't talk to me, he return talking with the guys right away, one arm wrap around me in a possessive hold while his other arm is stretch over the table casually.

Without complaining I sat still uncomfortably and began eating blocking their voices out of earshot hearing my name being mentioned once or twice.

I never look up from my plate, avoiding to make any eye contact with the criminals afraid that if I did I will die.

Even with just their eyes gives me a heart attack.

Shaking the thoughts out of my head I shove a spoonful of food into my mouth and my eyes automatically slid close as I let out a satisfied moan in bliss not noticing that I moan a little loud.

The food taste so good.

"Fuck." I heard Suga grunt from behind and feel something hard beneath me making me shift uncomfortably every now and then.

What the heck I am sitting at?

I suddenly heard Suga groan again as I keep on shifting, his hands gripping the either side of my hips a little roughly stopping me from moving more as he keep me steady on place.

I stop, wondering what's wrong.

"If I were you baby, behave your pretty ass or I won't think twice to fuck you infront of them." He whispered breathily, his hot breath hitting the shell of my ear making me shudder involuntarily.

I almost choked at his bold words as my eyes double in size.

Suga's breathing was unsteady as his chest rise and fall against my back rapidly.

It's just then that I realize that it's not just something hard is poking my thighs against the grey sweat pants I'm wearing and I feel my face heat up realizing what it is stupidly.

I gulped, and ever since then I didn't make a single move afraid that Suga will fuck me infront of them, taking his threat seriously.

I pick on the food on the plate with my fork lazily, losing my appetite as I mute their conversation.

My mind was suddenly occupied with the thought of Taehyung and what happened back in the bedroom.

Uncomfortable,

That's what his presence gave me.

I mindlessly look at him and find him already staring at me smirking making my breath hitch in my throat and immediately drop my gaze.