14: Mine

Min Yoongi's POV

My baby is finally here with me.

She was not talking to me at lunch she surely still mad at me and was ignoring me the whole time that pissed me off.

I didn't hurt her as much as I wanted to punish her.

I'm trying to hold myself back from hurting her everytime she would brush me off.

She wasn't even looking at me but I consider her attitude for now and didn't give her punishment,

Not yet.

She just start to pay attention to me when I pick her up from her seat after lunch and carried her upstairs.

Even though she didn't clear her plate I'm still glad she ate the foods I prepared.

She was fighting me and screaming the whole way that push me on the verge of punching her mouth to shut her up.

But no, this is my baby I can't hurt her that much.

She just quit on screaming when I threaten to throw her on the second floor and I could see tears in her frightened eyes as she stop moving.

I grin.

My girl is sure is a cry baby.

I didn't bring her to the room she was in before and lead her in the opposite hall going to my room.

To our room.

I saw her eyeing the door as we passed by surely wondering where am I bringing her as her brows furrowed into confuse arcs but keep her pretty mouth shut.

I smile.

Good girl.

"We're here love." I announce and unlock the door to my bedroom showing off the other side.

I saw the glint of amazement in her eyes as she gawk at the inside of my room.

I grin arrogantly.

I'm proud to show that we have the finest furniture in the house.

I walk us in and laid her down on my bed but the moment I put her down she quickly jump on her feet in a bolt.

I close my eyes in irritation.

She's really testing my patience.

I groan, tugging on the roots of my hair irritatingly.

"Fucking come here now I'm fucking tired and you're not fucking helping!" I raise my voice at her, already fuming in rage.

I didn't get enough rest since we'd arrive from a mission last night and I've been watching her sleep the whole night incase she'll woke up in the middle and pull a stupid escape.

"I don't want to!" She shot back making me even more angry than I'm already was.

Where the fuck did she pull that courage?

I clench my jaw and sigh frustratingly as my patience is running dangerously thin.

Why is she making this difficult for the two of us?

I take a full deep breath and let out a long sigh.

She's being feisty now huh.

"In the count of three if you still won't get in the bed I'll do something you won't like." I told her sternly, my voice is dangerously steady and calm.