12: Kiss

Third Person's Pov

You shriek in surprise when he throws you on the bed and crawl on top of you.

Yoongi smirk, noticing the position your were in underneath him.

He's been waiting fo this day to come and he's now living his dreams finally having you underneath him.

The position was making him more excited at the way you writhed underneath him, hitting your small fist against his chest while screaming for help.

He looked down, noticing the jacket you were wearing was zipped up, covering the white dress you were sporting last night.

He groaned, swiping his bottom lip with his tongue at how his lips dried just looking at you.

You almost regret wearing something that would catch his attention, if only you knew what was going to happen you never wore it and wear a jeans instead.

Then realization hit you and you know what he's planning to do when he eyed your body lustfully making your eyes widen in panic and shake.

"Please don't... please don't touch me." You frantically shook your head trying to fight free from his strong grip to no avail.

With one hand pinning your shoulder down the matres, he used his other to trail down to your chest making you inhale sharply.

You were going to get raped, that's what you were thinking at the moment as he grip the zipper and slowly unzipped your jacket, just enough to where he could see your exposed collarbones that was driving him crazy at the sight.

"Stop! Please someone help me!" You scream in panic noticing what he's going to do to you.

"So beautiful..." he whisper, moving the clothing off your shoulder slowly until it was off showing your shoulders.

"No." You whimper, fear looming your mind and body.

You shiver instinctively everytime his fingers slightly grazed the smooth skin of your chest and outrageous heartbeat was hammering in a dangerous pace in your chest.

"let me go p-please." you plead, your voice was quiet and shaky.

Your whole body was shaking in fear as horrid thoughts of what he's going to do to you run in your mind.

You are going to get raped and you can't help but cry loudly which only annoys the criminal.

The man moved your hair away from your neck ever so gently ignoring your annoying cries.

His eyes flicker to the expose skin of your neck then back to your frightened face, trying his best to hold himself back from taking your innocence.

You were beautiful and attracting him dangerously closer to you everytime without you knowing and you were driving him mad.

The way you gaze at him with big eyes full of fear and innocence and how you beg helplessly was satisfying him.

"Shhhh." he mumbled, bringing his face to your neck making you whimper and pressed farther on the bed in a feeble attempt to get away from him.

He's been waiting to do this ever since he laid his eyes on you on that street and he won't hold himself back anymore.

After all those suffering days of just watching you from a far distance and holding himself back from taking you he finally have you close, right in his arms, underneath him.

He places small kisses under your ear making you sob and cower away.

He moaned and if only you're in a different scenario you'll find it sexy but the sound just disgust you.