17: Bruised

I thought it was all just a nightmare when I woke up the next morning in the arms of my kidnapper.

But it wasn't.

Everything that happened yesterday turns out not a nightmare as it all was real.

I was taken, beaten until I almost passed out and almost got raped, and it all happened in one day making me wonder how long I will live.

I look at the face of the man that held me captive in his arms, studying his appearance closely.

He look young, too young to be this cruel, to do such things.

Much to my dislike I was still half naked as he refuse to give me anything to wear last night, the comforter is the only thing covering my skin from the cold breeze and his arms keeping me warm to my distaste.

The sun has already rise an hour ago yet he was still asleep as the sun rays was streaming through the nearby window that has the blind down but enough to light up the whole room.

"Goodmorning love." His groggy deep voice startles me as his eyelids slowly open revealing a set of striking brown orbs.

My muscles tense up and my breath hitched in my throat as I froze on spot, fear instantly overtaking my body.

"I said Goodmorning love." He repeat more sternly yet in a sweet tone as he squeeze my sides roughly.

A whimper escapes my lips from his harsh grope on my waist and I immediately speak up as his nails is slowly digging into my side.

"G-Goodmorning." I stutter out and gulped nervously as I play with the end of my hair in unease.

His grip on my sides immediately loosen a little but his arms is still wrap around me firmly trapping me down.

"How long are you awake?" I heard him asking but I refuse to meet his intense gaze as I fiddled with my fingers nervously.

Him being this close to me intimidate me and I want nothing more than to push him away.

"An hour." I mumble lowly as I feel his fingers drawing circles on my back making goosebumps rise all over them.

"I see your being a good girl now." He cooed eerily, his finger slowly trailing down my spine sensually and stop above the hem of my underwear lingering there for a bit.

I gulped as anxiety is flooding my veins and I shudder involuntary at the cold contact of his skin.

"You want a reward from me baby?" He ask in a low husky voice as his breath fan on my face as he lean closer triggering my heartbeat.

I instinctively cower back and it was a bad move as he harshly tugged me forward that our chest touch, I swallow the nervous lump in my throat as my breath began to shallow and race.