20: Escape

"I expect you to be a good girl while I'm away can you baby?" It was not a question it was a demands but his voice were gentle yet cold.

I was standing at the foot of the bed as I watch Suga put on his coat gracefully.

"Yes Suga." I force out the word mumbling under my breath as I quickly drop my gaze on the black marble tiles of his massive room when he look at my way.

"That's my good girl." Suga praise, then I suddenly feel a soft touch under my chin as his black dress shoes appear on my sight.

Suga slowly lift my chin up to meet his dark orbs and I gulped feeling intimidated, my gaze faltering but I maintain eye contact afraid that if I look away he'll punish me.

"You know what I'll do to you when you'll try to escape right baby?" He said in a hush tone, staring at me lovingly with a sick grin smeared on his face as he rub the back of his palm on my cheek slowly, his cold touch sending odd chills run down my spine as I feel the hair on the back of my head stand.

"Y-yes I know." I stutter out in a meek voice, making Suga smile widely at my response, his gummy smile not making him less intimidating as his eyes held threat saying 'I'll kill you if you run away.'

I sucked in my breath and recoil from his touch when Suga suddenly lean forward and plant a peck on my forehead, he stayed for a while before pulling away and disappearing infront of me.

Sighing a breath of relief when I heard the door closed indicating he already leave I slump backwards in the soft mattress and let my muscles relaxed.

I don't know I was that stiff and tense around Suga.

But who wouldn't when every time you move you're terrified you'll get hit.

Now how do I get out here.

A soft knocking on the door interrupt my thoughts and I turn my head to look at the direction of it.

I furrowed my brows as I remain still.

It was silent for a while until there's another set of knock but louder than the previous one.

I quickly crawl out from the bed and jog across the room wondering who could it be but silently praying that it wasn't Taehyung or Jimin.

They can't keep their hands to themselves.

I throw the door open and was upon surprise to see an unexpected person standing on the hall.

Standing there was Namjoon, the guy with a dimple. He was tall, and his size intimidates me not even his nice demeanor making him less intimidating.

"Y-yes?" I ask, I couldn't stop myself from stuttering as I hid half of my body behind the door in fright.

"Here." Namjoon reach his hand toward me and it just then that I notice he have a small book with him.

I look at back and forth between him and book confusedly, wondering.

"It's a book." He said like I was stupid, surely picking up the confuse look on my face.

"I know." I mutter hushly, looking at the book in my grasp.

"But why?" I ask wonderingly as my brows furrowed in confuse arcs.