16: Beat

A/N: Warning!!! This chapter contains abuse.

Y/N Pov

"Let me go please." I plead in hysterics, clawing on his hand around my wrist as I try to pull it free.

He ignored me and drag me all the way up the stairs, he's way too strong and only tug me harshly forward.

"Quit it!" He bellowed.

"Please! help me!" I yell on the top of my lungs not caring how my throat hurts from all the screaming.

I notice that we are nearing his room and I started to trash around in panic knowing what he'll do to me the moment we get there.

"Someone help me! Please!" I cry out loud, letting the tears comes out and my wails.

Suga flung the door open when he finally get there and harshly throw me inside making me land painfully on my bum over the floor and cry.

I watch in horror as he locked the door behind him and grin maliciously.

"Come on baby, come to daddy." He chuckles and spread his arms widely as he stood infront of me, hovering on my sprawled figure on the ground.

He's so disgusting!

"No!" I retort, lifting my head to look at his towering height.

His face expression quickly changes into furious and I nervously gulp.

As I thought he will start yelling at me a gummy grin broke out into his face instead.

He's totally sick.

He laughs while watching me in amuse yet his stern eyes held malice.

"Come on love."

He slowly stride towards me and I frantically shook my head and instinctively cower away.

"NO!"

I crawl away from him using both arms and legs but he quickly take a firm hold of my shin and pull me towards his direction laughing like a maniac.

I shriek and frantically kick my legs in the air.

"Let go of me!" I scream still helplessly trying to crawl away.

He abruptly pick me up on the floor and flung me over his shoulder resulting everything turn upside down.

I pound on his back screaming as I furiously kick my legs shaking my way out of his grip.

"Behave!" He scolds holding my legs firmly on place.

"LET GO OF ME YOU MONSTER!" I scream on the top of my lungs but right as those words left my mouth I almost regret saying it afterwards.

Without a warning, he flung me on the huge bed making me scream as he hover on top of me not even a second and pin me down with his body.

He's far away from gentle, he was fuming in fury, anger swirling in the iris of his dark brown eyes as he look down at me furiously.

I struggle underneath him trashing around like a frantic woman while screeching.

"Help! Someone help me! Please! I need help!"

"Shut up!" He growl slapping me across the face that shut me up instantly.

I gasp as I feel a burning sensation spread on the right portion of my face.

"Don't speak to me like that, understood?" He said through gritted teeth as he force me to look at him, shaking me violently.

His grip on my cheeks was enough to leave a nasty bruise.