25: far

A/N: I hope I didn't keep you waiting!💜 enjoy reading! I purple heart you all!💜 btw I enjoy reading your comments and I always check the comment section so I hope I could read of your comments in this chapter too.😊💜

Yoongi stare at you lovingly as you are peacefully laid beside him, sleeping soundly with his arms wrapped around you and your arm drape over his waist.

The light from the nearby window hit your face giving you an ethereal look as your skin seems to glow, and warmth spread through Yoongi's chest at how pure you are as he look at you adoringly.

Your wounds are now cleaned up and dry, Yoongi had already un cuff you noticing you've fallen asleep due to all the pain and screaming that drained your energy.

He tuck a loose strand of your hair behind your ear, brushing the pad of his thumb against the soft smooth skin of your cheek. He took this opportunity to just study your profile, memorizing, every angle of your face that's all imprinted in his memory.

"My beautiful baby." He murmur lovingly.

Yoongi trace the side of your face with his finger gingerly and trail it to the bridge of your nose making you scrunch up cutely as it seems to tickle you.

A gummy smile appear on Yoongi's face, moving his face closer.

(a/n: Look at this gummy smile everyone!🥺💜 I feel bad for making him a bad person here when he look so cute

(a/n: Look at this gummy smile everyone!🥺💜 I feel bad for making him a bad person here when he look so cute.)

"Cute."

His gaze fall on your lips, plump and pink, his gentle touch following the shape of your tender somewhat dry lips having the sudden urge to kiss you.

Yes dry lips, since you didn't absorb any water since you got there.

Yoongi growl under his breath ogling at your tempting soft lips and didn't hesitate nor hold himself back as he cup his hand alongside your face and lean in.

It's been so long for him since the last time he kissed you and he miss the feeling of your soft lips against his even it was force.

Yoongi's lips tremble and parted slightly, as his firm and sensuous lips caressed your mouth. His gentle hand glide down your face and chin, feeling the smooth skin of your neck and your relaxed shoulders. Yoongi's eyes slowly closed and a happy glow crept across his face.