45: Doll

Finally! Just one more chapter and Min Yoongi is coming to save you and there's a lot of danger along with him coming for the boys! I hope you missed him! I purple you! Sorry for updating late but I'll be working on the next chapter now. Thank you for being patient with me Madly Inlove readers.💜

-fifteen hours hours before you woke up-

Her long eyelashes brush her upper cheeks as she sleep peacefully, her long untrimmed hair messily sprawled on the sheet of white silk, she looks lifeless but her breathing is slow as her chest rise back and forth in an irregular rhythm.

At first look you'll thought she was dead with her pale skin and cracked lips lacks color.

It was nearing sunrise, yet the sun hasn't risen yet and the only light that provided the room was coming from the lamp place on the nightstand, lighting the walls in golden hue.

Reaching his hand towards her face, the man gingerly brush the strands of hair sticking on her damp face as his eyes scrutinize every outline of her features.

A sigh of admiration slip past his lips, as he look at her adoringly, lightly tracing the arcs of her brows to the bridge of her nose towards the shape of her lips where his gaze remain longer.

Retreating his hand back he plunge the medium length towel in a bowl of warm water, the black fabric instantly absorbing the liquid as it was soaked.

Pulling it out, he wring out the excessive water and brought it towards the face of an unconscious y/n as he sat on the edge of the bed beside her unconscious form.

He gently wipe the dried dirt on her cheeks, then under her nose where there's dried blood staining her once y/s/c skin.

Despite the touches place upon her, the young girl was undisturbed as she was in a deep slumber, her frail body resting to restore the strength she lost from the life and death events she had gone through.

The unknown person picked up the case of soap and wash-cloth by the side, lathering downwards, along the young beauty's face, cleaning every dirt, but then he come to a halt as his eyes trail lower to your throat.

His lips curl to a frowns.

A fresh wound.

It was few inches long sliced vertically in the middle of the girl's smooth neck, it wasn't deep but angrily sneer in red gash.

And he was relieved that it won't leave a scar on her y/s/c skin.

He hates scars.

He dab the dried blood exerting minimal pressure on the area then lean his head down to place a gentle peck on the cut.

Washing the dirt off from the towel, he run the towel on her shoulder blades and gently on her arms polishing every stain of blood and mud on her y/s/c skin.

The man's frown deepened when there is more scratches littering on her arms, long and short, ruining her delicate skin and he could already imagine the torment she gone through.

He knows how Jungkook loves hunting.

The young girl was barely covered, the white cloth she had wrap around her chest and torso was torn with holes and filth with dirt.

He undress her, his hands brushing tenderly on her delicate skin and the swell of her breast as he remove the fabric covering her body but didn't go farther to groping and fiddling her as he focus on getting her out of her devilish state.