29: Belong

The deep red color of blood splattered the floor blending in the black tiles, spilling from the box.

Laid there is a bloody chopped hand that was still oozing with blood.

You gag at the horrendous sight as you cupped your mouth, tears now pool your horrified eyes.

"The boys found a man hindering at our previous mansion last night." The man that's responsible of this stated. "I remember his name being Bacon?"

Bacon

Bacon

Bacon

You gasp, your fingers shaking in revelation hoping that you were wrong, hoping it was not him.

"Baekhyun." A whisper emits from your parted lips as you stare at the hand with terrified eyes.

"Oh yes it's Baekhyun." Suga lit up as if he remembers and chuckles,

"He was screaming when I chop off his hand." He stated casually as he step behind you and wrapped his arms below your breast, his head resting on the dip of your neck.

Your jaw clenched at the thought, eyes narrowing as your blood boil in rising anger as he talked about like it was just nothing.

"How could you!?" You spat, trying to get a look at the man you had come to despise.

"Aren't you happy of my surprise baby?" The criminal behind you purred, nose nuzzling your hair and breathing in your smell that's fresh from shower.

You gritted your teeth, stepping away from him and spun around abruptly.

"You're sick!" You spat, your voice snapped the criminal out of his trance as his eyes snap back to your fuming face.

Suga's brow twitched at your harsh word, amuse and clearly wasn't expecting you to speak so boldly to him.

He smile, he was upon surprise of your sudden found courage.

"You're so horrible Suga!" You growled angrily and Yoongi just remain silent watching you with amusement in his eyes as you rant, "How could you do that so easily! He done nothing to you! He is innocent! What did he ever do to you you monster!" You continued bravely, poking his chest as you lash out, voice increasingly get higher as you scream at him.

"Be careful of your mouth there..." suga sneer in warning giving you a threatening glare as he didn't longer like your fiery mouth.

By the end of your screaming, you were breathing heavily, your chest rising back and forth in a fast pace as you breath in and out

Then it pour out, you break down all suddenly as tears ran down your cheeks letting out a broken cry, your face contorting in misery and anger.

You were mad, afraid, confuse but most of all terrified and it was too much for you to handle.

"How could you..." you whimper in a hush, sniffing as you weakly probe Yoongi's chest while crying, your strength drained from the horrific revelation.