8: A Week

Y/N Pov

It's almost been a week.

It's been 7 days since I started getting those uncomfortable messages and those random phone calls and after the odd encounter with the suspicious guy who strangely knows my name and the picture.

The picture that sent me on the edge of insanity.

I even change my number and block the strange number from my phone several times everytime I would receive random text and calls.

Ever since that night when I received a picture of me in a night gown I talk to my boss the next morning that I won't be working on my night shift anymore which she fully understand without knowing the reasons.

I stay lock home the whole seven days, I was paranoid and bothered, checking every corner of the house and making sure everything was lock.

I can't take the risk walking home alone every night knowing someone's following me.

So far the feeling of being followed is slowly dissolving into nothingness and I don't feel more tense and wary but I'm still watchful and cautious.

Maybe over thinking is an understatement as it was haunting my mind.

I no longer can sleep at night without thinking that someone might broke into the house and take me while sleeping.

I can't even eat properly anymore because of the thought that someone watching me sent shivers run down my spine.

Those days was horrible and I can't tell my parents about it either as they will just get worried and force me to go back home in their safety.

Instead, I report it to the police station the night after I received the random calls and messages and they were tracing the number down but so far there's no lead. They would also patrol on my street to check for anyone suspicious that somehow eased my rigid body.

I know the first thing I should have done in this kind of situation I'm in is to go back home but I was just living my life without my parents roof over me.

I take a deep breath and let out a heavy sigh.

So far, I no longer feel being watched and followed and I feel more safe as I no longer see the strange vehicle lingering near my house.

I exhale, forgetting all about it and focusing on what really matters right now.

I throw my hair up in a high ponytail and put my apron on, standing behind the counter I smile politely at the next customer as I take her order.

I'm back at my shift tonight, I can't just let my fear overtake me and I won't quit my job because of those random strange phone calls and messages I got, not when I'm just living my life without depending on my parents money and help.

For now, I'm all forgetting all about those strange things that happened and put it all in the past.

But little did I know, it wasn't yet over.

It was just starting.

Min Yoongi's Pov

We're on our way back home after a week in Los Angeles for a mission bringing a huge amount of cash after getting rid of the big syndicate that stolen something from us.

It's been a week, it's been fucking seven days without seeing Y/N and it's enough to drive me on the edge of insanity.

"Fuck." I groan and tug on the roots of my hair frustratingly earning some confuse glances from the others in the van.

It's been so long without seeing my baby!

"Are you alright Suga?"

I feel a warm hand being place over my shoulder but my mind shut down and was only occupied with one thing,

Y/N.

I'm that fucked up.

Seven days, those fucking seven days I killed seven people with my own hands to let out my anger and frustration for not seeing her damn face.

This stupid mission was holding me back from seeing my woman and I want to fucking kill the bastard who's the reason of this damn mission with my own hands.

"Man, you're doing it again." Namjoon utter loudly from the driver seat.

"Doing what?" I snap, glaring at the back of his head from the backseat.

"That, your crazy sh*t."

I grit my teeth.

"I'm not." I hissed, narrowing my eyes at the back of his head but my face didn't move much muscle.

"Then why are you acting all crazy back there? Hm?" He probe, glancing at me through the rear view mirror.

"None of your business." I snap sharply, getting irritated as I shoot daggers on his way.

"You should continue taking your calming pills hyung. " Jungkook said looking concern and worried about my condition when I actually don't fucking care about it.

I point my sharp glare at him and groan under my breath.

"I don't need those." I mutter, rolling my brown eyes and huff frustratingly.

I'm fucking fine and I don't fucking need those fucking pills.

"What's the plan tonight Yoongi hyung?" Taehyung suddenly ask aloud after awhile immediately drawing my attention.

Instantly, a malicious grin spread on my face at the thought of my beautiful princess.

"We're taking my woman tonight." I announce, staring in a distance as the image of her naked body and a writhing mess underneath me invaded my twisted thoughts.

I will take her tonight and mark her mine.

Every part of her body will be marked as my property.

I smirk at the thought, loving the idea of my name carved in every part of her skin.

"It's about time to take your woman to calm your sh*t." Hoseok mutter in the back.

I laugh, a wide sick grin spreading on my face.

"She's my sanity."

I can't wait to have YOU.