22: found

It took almost three days before you escaped that house.

Three days of agony.

Three days of longing for freedom.

Three days of seeing the face of the man who took you.

Three days of his features being seared into your brain for you to never forget.

Perhaps the most terrifying thing however was his attractive face, as if it was like a picture every time, still looking at you.

Those cold eyes...

His lips speaking the same sick words that made you want to vomit, his smile curling onto his face whenever you would cry out in pain and submit to him weakly.

Every edges and features of Min Yoongi's face were perfectly portrayed to you while you slept, trapped in a nightmare.

It's been a week that you've escaped that place and seen the face of the man who kidnapped you but you still haven't step a foot out of the house afraid that Suga is just lurking in the corner ready to kidnapped you. So you spent the week most in the safety of your room.

You're really coping to forget and shake the anxiety off your shoulders constantly reminding yourself you're safe now but every-time you close your eyes his beautiful cold face would flash in your head.

You even have trouble sleeping on the first three nights because his face keep appearing, threatening to kill you when he found you and you'll wake up screaming and crying.

You sigh all the stress out, staring at the ceiling blankly, thinking you shouldn't let the past haunt you and let the terrifying memory ruin you.

A knock on the door draw you out of your thoughts as you turn your eyes towards it.

"Come in." You call, as you push yourself up in a sitting position and lean your back against the headboard comfortably.

A woman around her 40's wearing a blue uniform with a white apron and her brown hair up in a near bun walk in into your room with a tray of breakfast.

"Goodmorning miss y/n." She sweetly greeted you as she carefully place the tray in your lap not before placing a small bed table to place the tray.

"Goodmorning Mrs. Yun." You smile politely looking down at the aroma feast infront of you.

A plate of oatmeal with fresh fruits toppings and a yogurt and your/favorite/beverage.

You smile to yourself as you inhale a lungful aroma of the meal, breakfast food is your favorite.

"How are you feeling dear?" You suddenly heard the woman asking as you began to dig in your breakfast.

You look up at her who was standing on the side of your bed and politely answered.

"I'm good Mrs. Yun, how about you?"

"I'm good, and I won't stop thanking you and your parents for giving me a job."

"It's nothing Mrs. Yun beside if it's not because of you I won't be home right now." You smile assuringly.

Mrs. Yun was the woman who found you lost on the streets and brought you to the police station, and she happened to be looking for a new job and that's where your parents give her a place in the household in return for helping you.

She brings your breakfast every morning when refuse to get out of your bed just like this day and would exchange conversation until you finish your meal, she have the natural mother nature around her that comforts you.