48: Tremor

Word count: 2.7k+

I'm happy to be back! I've been gone for a long time and I'm sorry that I keep you waiting. Thank you for being patient with me though and for those who checked up on me thank you. I miss this book so much so here you go.🤗

Yoongi and Y/N is back Madly Inlove readers!

Enjoy reading!

Also, do you have any request? I'll be making a special chapter, since I've been gone for so long and you've been patiently waiting for my updates. So if you have one just comment down there.💜

When your eyes flutter open the next morning, your head naturally turn to your left and sees your side empty, though his side of the bed is still warm indicating that it's not been awhile.

A sigh of relief leaves you as you sit up on the bed, stretching and cracking your bones. With your eyes slightly open, drowsiness leaking you, your sight falls on the door.

Getting up from the bed, you saunter towards the door, hand creeping to the cold metal surface, the tingling sense flooding through your body as you grip it tightly and gently, you tug the handle down till the gears click, the pieces inside slotting perfectly in place allowing you to push the door open permitting only a tiny gap to take a glimpse outside.

The limited view shows only the wall across you, so you push a little further, granting you a wider sight of the silent hallway.

No sign of Suga.

You walk out of the room on bare feet padding across the carpeted hallway as you maneuver around the floor.

As the quietness of the early morning surrounds you, you recall how anxious you were to walk down the hall alone, afraid that the other members will come out from the darkness they lurked in and devour you without Yoongi's presence.

Somehow, you are relieve with their absence.

You were heading for the stairs and just when you're about to turn the corner your eyes caught another door making you momentarily stop.

It was slightly a jar.

Perhaps Yoongi is in there. With that thought you cautiously walks towards it in leisure steps.

Your hand wrap around the cold door knob and give it a gentle push and the sight in-front of you got you more overwhelmed with questions.

You examine the room from the doorway, it seems unoccupied and there are pile of boxes on the corner in different sizes that seems new with it's tape intact.

But what got your attention the most was the crib in the middle of the room.

A nursery...

You enter mindlessly, making a horizontal line towards the crib expecting to see a small infant.

But the space was empty when you look inside.

Does he have a child?

You quickly shook the thought off, that man wasn't capable of taking care of a human being.