Sneak Peek

"I want you to find her and bring her back to me!"

Yoongi yelled at his man over the phone as he pace back and forth behind his working desk restlessly.

He throws his phone against the wall and it fell on the floor in small pieces. His eyes is pooled with anger that whoever would look at his gaze would instantly shiver in fear.

He was shaking at the thought of her running away, after everything he'd given to her this is what she'll return?

Namjoon watches quietly in his seat as his brother slam his fist against the desk, Namjoon had only seen him this angry and irritated several times.

"I will give that bitch a lesson the moment I have my hand on her!"

He seethes angrily, lots of ways of punishing her swirling in his dark thoughts but at the same time he craves to touch her body, to taste her lips, to hold her in his arms.

Every ticks of the clock without her in his arms was taunting him.

Just five days but he felt like it's been months for him without her.

He will make sure to kill everyone who was hiding her from him and he will let her watch him kill those people infront of her eyes.

Namjoon sighs at the aggressiveness of the other man. He had known him since he join the business, most of his syndicate life he had been with him and had been one of the closest adviser and friend of him too.

"Calm down Yoongi." He utter nonchalantly.

"How could I calm down when my girl just run away from me!" Yoongi retort frustratingly, pointing his sharp glare at the other blond who doesn't seem faze at the daggers Yoongi is shooting him.

"So what you're gonna do man? search everywhere for her? The whole world?" Namjoon stated, no hint of shock in his tone.

He knew too well what Yoongi is capable of doing. He can be ruthless and determined to get what he wanted that he would kill anyone who'll get on his way.

"I will find her wherever she's hiding and she'll regret she ever ran away from me." He spit every word menacingly.

Suddenly, the door to his studio was flung open and a young man in leather jacket and jeans stride in with a grin, Jungkook.

He point his hard glare at the younger man, asking for his intention.

"I've found her." He announce, grinning triumphantly.

All the anger goes away as a dark sick grin smeared on Yoongi's pale face.

Oh baby, you don't know how much trouble you brought to yourself.