18: Threat

*a/n: not edited*

Previously...

Someone is in the room.

And it's not Suga.

I gulped.

I swallow the big lump in my throat and open my mouth.

"W-what are you doing here?" I stammer nervously, tightening the hold on my towel.

"Awe are you scared doll?" He cooed, tilting his head as his eyes scanned my appearance from head to toe like a predator on his prey.

A smirk tugged on his lips with something mischievous glint in his iris when he notice that I'm only in a towel that barely reach mid thigh.

He pushed himself up from the edge of the bed and began to walk towards me.

I began to panic.

My frightened eyes watch every move he made with caution as anxiety builds in the pit of my stomach.

"Please don't come any closer" I plead, my voice came out shaky.

"Why babe? I just want to get a look close at you" He hummed, his voice almost sound soothing only if there's no danger laced in it.

I inwardly shiver clutching the towel too tight on my chest in panic that my knuckles were turning white.

he was making his way towards me in slow taunting steps that I began to hyperventilate.

"Go out please." I said in an unsteady voice.

I inwardly cower back wrapping my arms around my body securely not taking my gaze on him the entire time as he was getting closer.

He continuously took a step closer to me and in every step the more uneasy I was.

"What are you-you doing?" I stammer, panic rising.

"Don't be afraid doll." He utter in a smooth voice his eyes never leaving my figure.

I keep backing further away from him until my back hit the wall and realized that I have no where to run.

My head turn to the side and found an escape.

The bathroom.

Yet before I can even attempt to escape he notice me eyeing the door to the bathroom and before I knew he was already standing infront of me.

My breath hitch in my throat in surprise at the sudden close proximity of his body.

"Please stay away from me" I said in a small voice, dropping my gaze on the floor to avoid his malicious eyes as I tried to side step him but he slam his hand on the wall behind my head to stop me from going anywhere.

I flinch from the impact, my eyes finding it's way back to his face in fright that I anger him but seen him smirking instead.

"Where are you going doll?" The guy click his tongue and I can't help but follow the movement of the soft muscle swipe on the bottom of his lips.

"Want to feel my tongue on yours?" I was snap out from my daze when I heard his low cackle and immediately tore my gaze away from him and drop it on the floor instead.

I just notice how close he was too me that I could feel the heat of his body radiating and I feel my face heating up adding more to the tension in the atmosphere.

From the corner of my eyes I seen him lift his hand and brush against my cheek as he tucked a piece of loose strand of my hair/color hair behind my ear making me cower.