5: Stranger

Y/N Pov

The market is mercifully uncrowded as I enter the glass door who automatically open on its own as I step in, picking up a cart by the door, I head to the fruit section to get myself all the fruits I need to be crash out on the list.

My refrigerator is running out of supply and my day is vacant so deciding on a grocery here I am wandering in the near convenience store.

I'm wearing a low v neck grey shirt and jeans, pairing it with my worked off flats and let my hair down.

I don't like to doll up without special occasions and I love to stay in my comfort zone.

The moment I'm done picking up fresh fruits on the list, I proceed to the dairy section to get myself a cartoon of milk and cheese but as I passed the junk foods section I have this feeling of being watch.

I could feel a pair of eyes on me and I feel strange.

My eyes narrowed and I take a deep full breath.

I look around me to see if anyone was watching me but no one was there, my tense muscles relaxed and so I push my cart to the next section shaking the feeling past my shoulders.

I'm in a dairy section trying to get some milk and bread when all the sudden a heard a low voice I recognize from a man.

"Hi."

I straighten with a little noise of surprise, spinning around to come face to face with a man.

He's wearing a grey sweater with a hoodie matching it with a black skinny jeans and black vans.

I can't take a better look of his profile because the shadow of his hoodie conceal half of his face that covers his eyes but I could see some of his light strand poking out of his hoodie.

I can't help but notice he looks oddly familiar even with his hoodie covering half of his face, I feel like I have seen him around before but I couldn't remember when and where.

Maybe a regular customer at the coffee shop...

"Uhm hi." I awkwardly yet nicely return the greeting and turn back around, going back on choosing between the pink and blue cartoon of milk.

Sweetened or unsweetened?

"How are you Y/N?"

I pause.

How did he know my name?

Thoughts whirled through my mind.

I felt a shiver run down my spine wondering how he knew my name, thinking that he might be a regular customer at the shop I'm working I answer him politely.

"I'm fine."

I didn't glance at the strange man feeling he's staring at me the whole time and the way he's looking at me give me an unease feeling on the pit of my stomach.

Why is he staring like that...

"I need to go."

I frantically throw the stuff I needed in my cart and hurried off, not caring if I throw both cartoon of milk in my cart I was having a hard time choosing earlier.

He's giving me a bad vibe, his aura screams danger.

I still can't get it off my mind that he knows my name, he doesn't look familiar and all about that man was strange.

Some bad news.

I instinctively shiver in fright and took a deep breath to keep myself calm despite the uneasy feeling I got in my gut.

The second I began moving the cart away, I could feel a pair of eyes boring on the back of my head and hear light footsteps following closely just behind, thinking it was the same guy, I decided to confront him and turn around but at the moment I turn around the guy who I had saw before was no longer there instead there's an old lady choosing between wheat or bread.

I furrowed my brows and swallow the thick lump in my throat.

This is ridiculous.

I thought.

I quickly finish my shopping not caring if I'm throwing random stuff in my cart, getting everything I needed, I hurried to the paying counter and pay the amount of the items I picked.

I would occasionally look around me as if to see if someone's watching me that's creeping me out.

I race out of the grocery store after the nice cashier was done punching my grocery and ran down the street.

I slow down a bit, confident that nothing bad will happen to me in daytime especially in public where everyone could see.

It was strange, I feel being watch and follow at the store but everytime I look around there's was no one but some nearby passers that doesn't look suspicious.

Then I felt it again, the strange sensation at the back of my neck as if someone's watching me, and the feeling of being followed is back to hug me, to engulf me entirely.

I need to get out of here.

I run off the street while occasionally taking glances around to check for someone who look suspicious.

I don't know but lately I always had a bad feeling of being watch, I don't know if I'm just over thinking  but it's getting worst as I felt being followed too.

I shouldn't ignore those strange messages.

I should inform the police once I got home.

A/N

Hey Lovelies!

Thank you for reading!

I hope you'll enjoy this book and continue reading.

Hit the star button down there and leave a comment in the comment section about your opinion about this chapter.

Hope you enjoy! (Jin's flying kiss on your way.) 💖