41: Abduct

A/N: I'm sorry it took me too long to update but here you go I made this chapter long, I hope you'll enjoy reading it.

The chapter is not edited yet but I will edit it by tomorrow so there might be few changes.

I purple you all and thank you for patiently waiting.

Word count 3,800+

—————

You are aware of Yoongi's stare, watching you, he made sure that he can still see you from his position on the top floor incase you're going to play runaway again but he knows you've learned your lesson.

The booth is settled on the corner of huge area on the floor with its side facing the view from the top floor which your side profile expose to him yet your try to hide your face from his stare on the curtains of your hair

The booth is settled on the corner of huge area on the floor with its side facing the view from the top floor which your side profile expose to him yet your try to hide your face from his stare on the curtains of your hair. You are aware of Yoongi's watchful gaze as you innocently watch around not being oblivious that you are searching for help secretly glancing at him from your peripheral vision.

You're young and your emotions always got the best of you making you make stupid decisions as your fear and desperation leads you, you pray this time luck is on your side.

You couldn't talk to anyone knowing Yoongi will hear everything through the earpiece which he made you aware and you can't ran away either because of the tracker around your neck that you knew you couldn't take off so you didn't bother trying making your chance of running away in that place escalated to zero. Because of the small device attached on your neck you can't go around asking for help knowing he'll hear everything you'll say through that small piece.

'Think hard y/n.'

You nibble on your inner cheek, fidgeting on the accessory dangling on your neck as you look around looking casual, being careful not to look oblivious that you're up-to something.

It's been half an hour with still nothing, you sigh defeatedly when nothing seems to catch your eyes, you are on the verge of giving up when a man, dressed in white polo and a red bow underneath a black vest and is wearing a black slacks, a waiter to be exact passed by in front of the booth you're in, your gaze follow his figure as it saunter towards a couple and stood near their table. It was the small pad and pen the waiter have on his grasp that caught your attention as the young man scribbles their order on a piece of sheet.

If you can't talk to anyone to ask for help then you can write it instead, the only problem you have is how will you get those.

You don't know if Yoongi is watching which he was but as long as you have your back on him he won't see besides of the hearing part because he'll hear everything. You just hope that the plan you have will work.