24: shackles

A/N: Hello Everyone!💜I'm happy that I made this chapter long and I'm sorry if I keep you waiting. I hope you'll like the chapter even it's kind of boring. I'll see you in the next chapter! I purple love you all!💜💜💜 I'm looking forwards on reading the comments since I love reading it!💜💜💜

A soft groan left your parted lips as your body stir awake, your conscious beginning to slowly come back to you.

Your mind feeling hazy and clouded over you as you arched your neck slowly glancing around where ever you were.

You looked around the place frantically that's all too unfamiliar and perceived this is not the room Suga first brought you.

Where am I?

Your mind suddenly flash back to the events that had taken place before you had passed out, the memories causing your eyes to snap open as your chest heaved up and you jerk upwards only to be pulled back down by the restraints.

You have shackles around your ankles and wrists, bound on the head board and bedpost, spreading you helplessly down on the queen sized bed in a star.

The shackles was not long enough and you could just only bend your legs and arms but won't get you farther.

You swallowed hard as you took in the sight of the metals around your skin as sharp pain shot through you as you tried to move causing your eyes to widen slightly.

"No no no no." A broken whimper left your dry lips as you shook your head hardly believing you are back again.

You were beginning to panic as thoughts of what will Suga do to you cross your mind, chest heaving as you began to feel lightheaded again, strength slowly beginning to diminish as you struggle against the handcuffs.

"Stop it baby, you know you can't get out from it."

Your body tensed at the familiar voice that filled your ears and you freeze, fear creeping through your nerves as you slowly turn your head towards the direction of his voice and see him sitting on a beige single person couch that's place on the corner of the room.

Suga lean forward from his chair, elbows prop on his thighs as he clasp his fingers together, watching you intensely.

You notice that his once mint hair was now full of black strands making his pale skin shone more.

You looked into his eyes, and was truly afraid, as his eyes swirled with dangerous glint in them.

"Why did you leave me y/n?" Suga was dangerously calm, his voice was monotone but the menace still laced on his tone, his eyes were cold that it gave you chills.

"Suga.." You whimpered out, slightly pulling on the restraints on your wrists.

You were afraid and tears now pool your eyes.