31: Careful

A/N: I'm so sorry if it take me too long to update I'm just having a hard time finishing this chapter but here you go! I hope you enjoy reading even it kind of short! I'll be updating later tonight too!🥰💜

"How he could apologize and then threaten me after." You mumble to yourself as you walk down the hallway. Your hand is pressed on the glass wall as you lean on it to help you steady on your legs as you walk down the hall limping on your way.

You frown, you can't understand Yoongi's way, he would be angry at you then switch to sweet in second like he was innocent.

Yoongi told you to return in the room while he have a discussion with the boys about the meeting he said in the lounge room.

You were rather glad to hear you could leave and hurried upstairs with a slight limp from Yoongi's manhandling earlier that your body feel sore.

"Asshole, he thinks he could own me just like that?" You grumble as you shoot daggers on the floor that you did not notice another presence in the hall with you.

"Who are you talking to?"

You were startled thinking that you were alone as a small squeal slip out from your chapped lips.

You look up to see Jin standing infront of you, surprise to see him there as you expect him to be downstairs. You scan his appearance, he was wearing a silk material loose long sleeves with a v neckline that hangs low and you couldn't help but trail your eyes to the expanse of his caramel skin that shines from the sunlight that stream through the glass. He wore pair of matching trouser and few of his hair strands is poking on his head like he run his fingers through them several times.

"No one." You shyly said in a small voice, dropping your gaze on the floor timidly when you met his soft gaze.

Jin smile, shoving his hand in his trouser's pocket and slowly step towards you.

He was about to touch you but you move away remembering what Suga had told you making the handsome man frown when you know his intention.

Jin withdraw his hand back and drop it to his side, he smile instead.

"I'm fine." You reply in a meek voice, not looking in his eyes as you stare at anything else instead.

"Are you sure Princess?" Jin ask gently, lifting his hand and successfully place it on your forearm which you flinch in fear and jump on your feet from the warm contact as your eyes widen in horror.

"Please don't, Suga would be mad at me." You told him, voice slightly rush in panic as you step out from his reach, his hand falling limply on his side.

The malice in Suga's eyes when he threaten to fuck you in-front of the others was clear as the daylight that you took it seriously. He was a criminal and he won't hesitate to do what he says with no little sympathy.

And you don't want that happening, your innocence is all you have left as he already trampled your pride.

Your panicky eyes scan the hall in search for the pale man in fear of getting caught close to another man while Jin watch you with a hidden grin in amusement as he seen how Suga drill his words into your skull that put you in unease and pure fright.

Oh how much he wish to have a good-girl that would listen and obey on his own, he could already imagine ways to spoil her that his smile stretches at the thought.

"Thank you for checking up on me but you shouldn't be here please kindly leave." You told him in a small frightened voice, saying politely in fear to anger him and avoid his eyes that stare at you with clear adoration.