40: Casino

Word count 3,600+

Chapter is not edited yet so there might be a lot of grammatical errors and I'm sorry in advance.

I'm sorry for updating late, I'm just busy lately but here you go! I made this chapter long and I will be uploading the teaser for the upcoming chapters later since I didn't finish writing it yet so I'll be just giving you a small peak of the upcoming scenes and I hope you'll like it! Have a good night/morning.💜 Also I'm really sorry that I couldn't update three chapters since I didn't finish the others yet and some of you is eager for chapter 40 so I decided to publish it to make you happy.

Three days goes by like a blur and here you are, in a silk robe standing in-front of a huge mirror with a blower in hand while drying your hair.

It had grow longer, reaching your waist in loose waves.

Taehyung hadn't come any near you since that day you boldly speak to him but the lingering gazes of his is still there and the prominent smirk on his face every-time he would stole glances at you, up for something no good.

For some unknown reasons, this past few days you feel like there's something that's about to happen and you couldn't seem to nagged the feeling off

But as the days passed and nothing bad has come as the other criminals also keep their distance saving you from trouble, you began to shrugged the feeling off thinking it was just all in your head.

Yoongi, is a lot clingier with you since that day he thought he lost you, he would always have his arms around you or would randomly kiss you and chuckles whenever he'll caught you off guard loving the surprise expression on your face that he adores.

It sounds sweet right? Only if that man didn't kidnapped you and molest you.

Some of the time, you think you're better off dead than living every day with fear, suicide also cross your head but the thought of your parents stops you from taking your own life.

You're the only child they got, and losing you will left them devastated and broken hearted.

Yoongi hardly left your side this past three days which upsets you which him around you can't hardly breath, literally suffocating you.

Flashback

"Good-morning beautiful." A deep husky voice whisper in your ear from behind as you feel pair of arms snake around your waist and wrap under your breast.

You were startled at his sudden presence as you thought you were still alone in the room when you got out from the walk in closet after taking a shower and changing, you woke up with Yoongi missing on your side this morning and you were in relief that he's not around.