11: Awake

A/N: I miss this book! I finally updated!

Enjoy Reading lovelies!

Y/N Pov

The first thing I saw was the white ceiling the moment I open my heavy eyelids.

I groan.

My body felt so sore.

I slowly peer around the room and as I took in the interior and the moment I did, the hair on the back of my neck stood as terror shoot through my entire body.

This is not how my room looks like...

I look down and see that I am lying on a black king sized bed, the silk feels so smooth underneath me but nonetheless uncomfortable.

I breath in and out, racking my head about the last night memories.

I was walking home last and then the man...

The man...

Oh my god!

My eyes widen in horror as realization struck me and past events replayed in my head.

I sat up abruptly in panic but only fell back on the mattress when I feel a throbbing headache forming.

Shit.

I groan, cursing under my breath as I squeezed my eyes shut.

I went to rub my throbbing head but the moment I lift my arm I couldn't move them any farther to touching my head.

I furrowed my brows.

Just then I realize that my hands are handcuffed at the headboard of the huge bed that was holding me back.

Realizing what kind of situation I am in, I gulped nervously, trying to keep myself calm but no this is not the right time to calm down.

I'm about to die...

I frantically pulled at the handcuffs and I began to hyperventilate, looking around the unfamiliar place with cautious eyes to find I'm alone.

What happened to me...

I take a better look around the place and notice a huge window across the bed that was close to touching the ceiling and it reach the ground viewing the endless tall trees outside whispering to me that we're far away from the city.

My anxiety is settling in as the scenarios happened before I got here replay in my head.

My head throb as the scene keep rolling in like a film.

If only I listen to mama, If only I'm not stubborn I wouldn't be here, if only I didn't go out that night to work I wouldn't be walking that night alone and taken away.

I try to sit up but I'm immediately pushed back down by the restrains around my wrist, I whimper.

I am afraid and I am literally shaking in fear.

I don't want to die yet...  not now atleast ...

Tears began welling up in my eyes shaking my head tremendously as I whisper incoherent words to myself refusing to believe everything that's happening right now.

"This can't be happening to me... it can't be... Help! Someone! Help me!"

I helplessly scream in a hoarse voice, my throat were dry and I wonder how long I've been here.